The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By Jules
Omni wrote:Might cancel it and get the Prius instead :ugeek:
I'll ban you from broville
By FireBIade2
You are better off keeping it at that depreciation mate. For a good low miler about £14k I reckon.
By pip-mazunda
EvoStu wrote:Stick it on pistonheads.

You were offered £12k because the dealer will retail it at £16k minimum.

The price you get from a dealer is never the price you want, I'm surprised you expected anything more.

M200 means nothing to a dealer in terms of exclusivity. If you want a car that holds its value better, buy something German.
i expected 14 minimum on a trade in for a 40k car, i would then haggle to 15k on the new car. I did'nt even bother to talk to them after that. i know dealers give you nothing and mark up for a high profit.
By EvoStu
pip-mazunda wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Stick it on pistonheads.

You were offered £12k because the dealer will retail it at £16k minimum.

The price you get from a dealer is never the price you want, I'm surprised you expected anything more.

M200 means nothing to a dealer in terms of exclusivity. If you want a car that holds its value better, buy something German.
i expected 14 minimum on a trade in for a 40k car, i would then haggle to 15k on the new car. I did'nt even bother to talk to them after that. i know dealers give you nothing and mark up for a high profit.
Eh? Why does the price of the car you're attempting to buy, have any bearing on what your trade in is worth?

It's worth what someone is willing to give you, not what you think it's worth. LOL.
By mjhamilton
Just Dirk wrote:Has this sold yet? Would you consider swap for this?

Oooh that's nice... Is there a thread on it somewhere?

So important I would think it deserves more than one
By Stevo M81

That's looks great Muz :bigthumb:
By Just Dirk
mjhamilton wrote:

Oooh that's nice... Is there a thread on it somewhere?

So important I would think it deserves more than one
Back off
By karl
I'm not sure I get that a member has swapped from a Honda to one of these, can someone put another thread up to clarify matters please?
By mjhamilton
karl wrote:I'm not sure I get that a member has swapped from a Honda to one of these, can someone put another thread up to clarify matters please?
Thread? What thread? Can someone put up a thread to link to said thread

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]