The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By mezmo
Anyone know who's mugen ctr that is in Time Attack this year and what sort of power it's running?

Thought it might have been TDI Norths!
By kris_ep
danneth wrote:did anyone go to knockhill, my mate came 3rd in his class
Yeah I was there! What car was he in?
I think the fn2 is 260/270 BHP
By danneth
kris_ep wrote:
Black astra
By kris_ep
danneth wrote:
kris_ep wrote:
Black astra
Nice one I must say I was quite suprised by it .
By danneth
kris_ep wrote:
danneth wrote:
kris_ep wrote:
Black astra
Nice one I must say I was quite suprised by it .
ye its a beast, think its around 500bhp at the moment
By TDi-North
dave84 wrote:What engine mods is tdi's fn2 running? I want to work my engine next
Why dont you email me.
There is a lot of information in out traders section and it's also been featured in fast car and redline magazine where they rated it as one of the best NA FWD cars they had tested. :)
By TDi-North
danneth wrote:
TDi-North wrote:And beaten by a Black NA FN2. ;)
I'd say its more the driver than the car to be fair :lol:
We were pitting next to the crew. Was he still suffering after the wedding the previous day? :lol:
By danneth
TDi-North wrote:
danneth wrote:
TDi-North wrote:And beaten by a Black NA FN2. ;)
I'd say its more the driver than the car to be fair :lol:
We were pitting next to the crew. Was he still suffering after the wedding the previous day? :lol:
did he really use that as an excuse :lol: i was still amazed he won TOTB handling, he's a great lad but a very average driver im sure he doesn't get the best from the car thats for sure :lol:
By TDi-North
It was going really well! :twisted:

We struggled getting space on track to get clear runs especially in the final session.
We were reeling people in under braking and in the corners but just didn't have the straight line speed to get past on the straights!

Am thinking about adding a "sneaky" supercharger but I think the 30mph increased trap speeds might give us away! :lol:
By DPG87
TDi-North wrote:It was going really well! :twisted:

We struggled getting space on track to get clear runs especially in the final session.
We were reeling people in under braking and in the corners but just didn't have the straight line speed to get past on the straights!

Am thinking about adding a "sneaky" supercharger but I think the 30mph increased trap speeds might give us away! :lol:
awk no-one will notice ;), fire the Rotrex under the RRC and get rid of the aircon :bigthumb:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]