The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By Sedge
Entered, lets at least hope an enthusiast wins and keeps it for a decent amount of time unlike the P1.

They might have been confused with the 'charged MUGEN CR-Z.
By Genga
Sedge wrote:Entered, lets at least hope an enthusiast wins and keeps it for a decent amount of time unlike the P1.

They might have been confused with the 'charged MUGEN CR-Z.
This :salut:

Kinda looks like it has 2 spoilers. Still wouldn't turn it down though
By smartie
CW-J wrote:Wonder what's under the bonnet.

...suspect nothing to get excited about.
Probably a 1.4 SE with a bodykit, knowing Mugen the bodykit cost more than the car. :lol: Still, the wheels are epic. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Superman001
Nice wheels, hidious wheel arches.

I entered it anyway, if I won id sell it and spend the money on modding my ep3 :WOOT
By EvoStu
><>><<>< wrote:This is not official Mugen Civic, just a poor fake. Old wheels etc. The right one will be out next year.
No its from Mugen, its just not a performance version.
By Mart
You would never guess that they are giving this car away for free listening to the comments.

As for it being an old fake... If you can get a fake on the official Honda website you deserve to sell it.
By karl
looks like Honda are raping the Mugen brand now as well
By Mark83
Sedge wrote:Entered, lets at least hope an enthusiast wins and keeps it for a decent amount of time unlike the P1.
Lets hope I don't win then. I would put it straight on PH and buy something else with the proceeds.

Entered :lol:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]