The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By Sedge
Damien wrote:
BlockEight wrote:A standard H badge and not a red one looks wrong, too.
cars based on a non-type r version thus no red badge and 5 doors!
The number of doors as nothing to do with it, the previous BTCC car had red badges and five doors :wink:

I really like the BTCC Civic, much more than the WTCC version.
By FireBIade2
EvoStu wrote:
dandemoraliser wrote:gold needs to be silver. It's trying to hard.
It needs this.
That looks :cool:
By Shappers
BlockEight wrote:Doesn't look a patch on the FN2 in my honest opinion. It doesn't look sexy at all.

A standard H badge and not a red one looks wrong, too.
Are you suggesting the FN2 was 'sexy'?

The FN2 was just as ugly... even more so from many angles.
By EvoStu
Shappers wrote:
BlockEight wrote:Doesn't look a patch on the FN2 in my honest opinion. It doesn't look sexy at all.

Are you suggesting the EP3 was pretty? :lol:
By yella
Shappers wrote:

The FN2 is so now. Its really grown into itself
By Shappers
EvoStu wrote:
Shappers wrote:

Not at all, but I always thought it was well proportioned. The facelift also helped, the projector lights tidied the front end up.

The FN2 looked ungainly and uncomfortable, it still does. The only time the FN2 looked OK was when it was decked out with mugen goodies.
By EvoStu
Shappers wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Shappers wrote:

Not at all, but I always thought it was well proportioned. The facelift also helped, the projector lights tidied the front end up.

The FN2 looked ungainly and uncomfortable, it still does. The only time the FN2 looked OK was when it was decked out with mugen goodies.
So you think your EP3 looks better? :lol: Yeah properly ungainly and uncomfortable.
By EvoStu
torch1 wrote:FN2 has an awesome looking friend end, but all the appeal of roadkill at the rear. That's why, for me, the FD2 is best looking of them all.
Its really not that bad.
By torch1
EvoStu wrote:
torch1 wrote:FN2 has an awesome looking friend end, but all the appeal of roadkill at the rear. That's why, for me, the FD2 is best looking of them all.
Its really not that bad.
I will admit, it is growing on me. I hated it when it first came out, but it's getting better with age. Everything below the number plate is great.
By ND1989
EP and FN are both good looking in their own rights. The new one in standard guise is gross.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]