The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By TDi-North
Mugen are clearing the stock ready for the new Civic parts and have a very limited offer based on a first come first served basis.

All prices include VAT and reflect a 20% saving over list prices
This is

Linky is here: http://www.civictype-r.co.uk/forum/view ... 5&t=252191

Email us direct at: [email protected] if your interested.

[smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
TDi-North wrote:
Freddysan wrote:Now you don't need to remortgage your house for a set of brake pads, just take out a secured loan on it :shouldbeinteresting:
:lol:
Brake pads aren't on offer so its still a re-mortgage AND kidney. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
:roflmao: Already sold my kidney for a Mugen air freshener. Bargain IMO
m1ke wrote:Profit margins astronomical.
Its not. You would be suprised but they only just cover the costs.

Remember it's companies like Mugen, Toda, HKS, Skunk2 etc that do the development work and thats expensive. The stuffs then so good that people want them but can't afford them so spawns the cheap copies but they then they don't have the overheads involved with initial development... they just copy tried and tested.

It's life unfortunatly and not much can be done about it.
Sedge wrote:I take it this means that MUGEN won't be re-stocking any of the parts. Once sold second hand is the only way?
No You can get new just not within days like we can get for most FN2 items when ordered through Mugen dealers.
It will be everything on special order from Japan.

Problem they have is space. At the moment they are shifting a lot of CRZ parts and gearing themselves up for the new Civic parts so slower moving items just take up room hence the move to discount and clear the space with teh FN2 and FD2 parts.

You will still be able to get anything from their range but they will be on special orders from Japan so expect 6-8 week delivery and normal prices unless you want air freight which adds a considerable sum to the bill. [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]