The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By MUGEN POWER
EvoStu wrote:Enjoying the trip then? :smile:
Yes it's a pretty good "money couldn't buy" trip; we got a special private tour at the Honda Collection Hall today (I think John McGuinness knows the history of every single bike in there!), but we had to leave before the Asimo demonstration because the track was dried out and our session was due to start.
By EvoStu
MUGEN POWER wrote:
Yes it's a pretty good "money couldn't buy" trip; we got a special private tour at the Honda Collection Hall today (I think John McGuinness knows the history of every single bike in there!), but we had to leave before the Asimo demonstration because the track was dried out and our session was due to start.
I'm not jealous honest! :lol:
By ><>><<><
EvoStu wrote:
MUGEN POWER wrote:
I'm not jealous honest! :lol:
Same here. Could you steal some info about Mugen EP3? Is there any chance to buy 42700-MF10-770B-38? Thanks.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]