The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By MAC07
Phoenix Honda Paisley , have just dropped off their standard CRZ at MUGEN EURO to have the supercharger kit fitted , 1 of only 4 CRZ's been modified currently to allow feedback to both Mugen and Honda to create some showroom activity and generate some excitement since TYPE-R is no more.

The car should hopefully be back at the dealership week beginning 30th Janaury.

direct all enquires to [email protected]
By Genga
Think I'll be popping round to book an MOT, I'll wait til then to get a swatch :salut:
By Genga
Is the car back yet?
By Genga
Nothing yet :sad:

There is a plaque with something about Hybrid Supercharged..something, but there is a CR-V where the CR-Z is meant to be! :lol:
By MAC07
Going down Wednesday to collect the CRZ , hopefully have in the showroom for the weekend .

Aero kit still to be fitted on its return , rear high wing spoiler or standard fit ??

Looking forward to a supercharged 350 mile trip back to Paisley , should be fun ...
By EvoStu
MAC07 wrote:Going down Wednesday to collect the CRZ , hopefully have in the showroom for the weekend .

Aero kit still to be fitted on its return , rear high wing spoiler or standard fit ??

Looking forward to a supercharged 350 mile trip back to Paisley , should be fun ...
High Wing of course! :twisted:
By Genga
Girl in the showroom said another 2 weeks at the most before it's back in such a good form!
By MAC07
MUGEN CR-Z has arrived back form Northampton and will be on display in the showroom over the weekend .

Aerokit has still to be fitted but will have that on the car on Tuesday

staff will be available to answer any questions
By Genga
Is it the black one for sale at £29,999?

I was in earlier for a peak around and couldn't spot it in the showroom, it was only when I was leaving I noticed what could have been it
By dandemoraliser
Myself and stu drove few months back at unveiling of the mugen 2.2 M20.

For me. Yes its got more poke, but doesn't feel that quick.
By Genga
Yep, it was the black one I seen, still for sale, still £29,999

Smoked rear windows and Honda wheels, despite the brochure banging on about their GPs

Bodykit and spoiler look the mutt's! But the front grille, I dunno, it's like they struggled to find where to put the Mugen badge on the front, and kinda tucked it out of place under the H badge (Which isn't red, which kinda threw me off, dunno why?)

going pop back soon, armed with a camera. MAC07, if you see a ginge armed with a camera, please come say hey, we can play Mario Sonic Olympics in the Customer Area! :lol:

Also, actually loving the summer idea of you throwing an ice box out the front door armed with cold drinks.

Let's hope my Honda Happiness can match this on my next visit :wink:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]