The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By EvoStu
mjhamilton wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Plenty of times. :lol:

Come on mate, in all the years I've been driving I've never seen a split brake reservoir during normal driving. Do you feel you might have over exaggerated slightly? :wink:
Have the agree here.. In 20 years of driving I have never heard of this ever

The socks are for show only... Their primary function is to stop fluid leaking into the bay when topping up with the morning after shakes
Exxxxxxaaaaaaaacccccctly dude. Plus don't forget the JDM y0! factor and the 2 extra BHP from fitting them.

Even my Dad has Mugen gear on the Legend. :lol: :cool:
By ><>><<><
EvoStu wrote:
><>><<>< wrote:
EvoStu wrote:Looks real to me.
But it isn't.
They look absolutely spot on those.

These are the real deal.

And that one on the ebay ad looks identical.
I know, but look at his others auctions, all are fakes... And look carefully at the details, letters, logo - they are a little bit different.
By bornlucky1
mjhamilton wrote:

Come on mate, in all the years I've been driving I've never seen a split brake reservoir during normal driving. Do you feel you might have over exaggerated slightly? :wink:

The socks are for show only... Their primary function is to stop fluid leaking into the bay when topping up with the morning after shakes
Is that what theyre for? I use mine for wiping my dipstick when im checking the oil.
By mjhamilton
bornlucky1 wrote:
mjhamilton wrote:

Is that what theyre for? I use mine for wiping my dipstick when im checking the oil.
another use.. maybe I will buy some as i didn't think of that :bigthumb:
By Genga
The white backing card looks longer on the ebay packet than on the pics Stu posted.

Jussayin
By EvoStu
Genga wrote:The white backing card looks longer on the ebay packet than on the pics Stu posted.

Jussayin
I have some genuine ones in the office still packaged up. I'll see if I can get some pics when I'm back in. :wink:
By mjhamilton
EvoStu wrote:
Genga wrote:The white backing card looks longer on the ebay packet than on the pics Stu posted.

Jussayin
I have some genuine ones in the office still packaged up. I'll see if I can get some pics when I'm back in. :wink:
I am wearing mine now... they keep my ankles warm
By Genga
EvoStu wrote:

Jussayin
Hey, I'm not doubting the ones you posted up
By KPowell911
When you say "pay the extra £10" are you suggesting retail on these is £20? If so does anyone know where I can buy genuine ones from?

Thanks

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]