The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
EvoStu wrote:
HondaType wrote:20 Mugen's were made, 16 were sold and four that didn't sell are to be upgraded to the 2.2. No mention on what that'll cost.
So as I said, its all relative, just because you personally wouldn't buy it due to income
:roll: I could quite happily afford one thanks, but I wouldn't buy a car because it's bespoke. You can try to justify it all you want, but the fact of the matter is, 99.9% of people with that amount of money to spend on a performance car would go else where.
By mezmo
HondaType wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
HondaType wrote:20 Mugen's were made, 16 were sold and four that didn't sell are to be upgraded to the 2.2. No mention on what that'll cost.
So as I said, its all relative, just because you personally wouldn't buy it due to income
:roll: I could quite happily afford one thanks, but I wouldn't buy a car because it's bespoke. You can try to justify it all you want, but the fact of the matter is, 99.9% of people with that amount of money to spend on a performance car would go else where.
Exactly. Likewise, if I wanted this vehicle I could afford it. Would I buy it, not s chance in hell. If a wanted a blueprinted engine with quality sourced parts I would go elsewhere and save £k's!
Like I said, it's an awesome car, with a lot of hard work gone into it, but your paying over the odds for it. It won't go up in value with time because it's not that type of marque that does, it will lose money. The way some people go on about are like it's some sort of collectors piece like a DB5 or something. Seriously it's comical :lol:
By EvoStu
mezmo wrote:
HondaType wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
Exactly. Likewise, if I wanted this vehicle I could afford it. Would I buy it, not s chance in hell. If a wanted a blueprinted engine with quality sourced parts I would go elsewhere and save £k's!
Like I said, it's an awesome car, with a lot of hard work gone into it, but your paying over the odds for it. It won't go up in value with time because it's not that type of marque that does, it will lose money. The way some people go on about are like it's some sort of collectors piece like a DB5 or something. Seriously it's comical :lol:
You mean the same way a Mugen RR went down in value?
This review should be better for everyone. Copied from this months Evo Magazine. I apologise in advance for the file sizes! :smile:

ImageImage

By Jules
OZ 82 wrote:Got to say that the Megane RS is one tasty looking motor. Bit gutted it beat the Mugen though, plus it will probably be broken in 10k :lol:
I use to think that, but its made in a different factory and the sport renaults are very good for reliability :wink:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]