The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By Arran
How cool would it be to get as many of the M200 owners together for a meet?
By J
Only ever managed 150 ctr meet when they first came out.
By gadgetman68
there's quite a few M200 owners over on civinfo and the most they've managed at a meet is two .... That was at the last south mimms.

The problem is we all live too far apart.
By gadgetman68
m1ke wrote:All get to JAE.
Agree, there will be two on the civinfo stand ..... with CTRO it could be as high as 3. :-D
By Richy W
Should sort it out round Sheffield / Rotherham I've seen 3 in the past 3 months :shock:
i thought i'd hardly ever see another one when i got mine, but i saw less of the same car when i had my milano with the rages and gp kit on it and that was over 3 years...
By pip-mazunda
Richy W wrote:Should sort it out round Sheffield / Rotherham I've seen 3 in the past 3 months :shock:
i thought i'd hardly ever see another one when i got mine, but i saw less of the same car when i had my milano with the rages and gp kit on it and that was over 3 years...
Ive never seen another on the road yet. My local dealer had another but it was shipped out..... :WOOT
By Cockpiss Analfist
pip-mazunda wrote:
Arran wrote:How cool would it be to get as many of the M200 owners together for a meet?
:bigthumb:

dear god could you imagine the social awkwardness?

They'd all be stood around doing calculations and algebra on their smartphones whilst avoiding any direct conversation or subtle body language from anyone else.
By dandemoraliser
Cockpiss Analfist wrote:
pip-mazunda wrote:
Arran wrote:How cool would it be to get as many of the M200 owners together for a meet?
:bigthumb:

dear god could you imagine the social awkwardness?

They'd all be stood around doing calculations and algebra on their smartphones whilst avoiding any direct conversation or subtle body language from anyone else.
NPOC right there.......
By FireBIade2
gadgetman68 wrote:
m1ke wrote:All get to JAE.
Agree, there will be two on the civinfo stand ..... with CTRO it could be as high as 3. :-D
Do you know if they are sorting us into colours? :lol:
By Arran
red88ryan wrote:I have just up graded from a ep3 to a mugen 200 and I love it I must say :-)
Church's by any chance?

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]