The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
So, while getting my car fixed today. I noticed they had a wee price list up in a dedicated glass cabinet, showing off a price list, a couple of the accessories, and a Geisha doll at the bottom.

When I got my car back, I also asked for a copy of the price list, which they were happy to help with.

Unfortunately, they haven't got everything priced up, but I am due a phone call tomorrow from "John" to give me the prices for anything else I ask for.

I will write down the list of everything they have prices for just now, using the following format:

Item - £RRP (£Fitting price)
(I hope that makes sense)

---

SPORTS SUSPENSION KIT - £1827.78 (£146.88)

FRONT UNDER SPOILER - £629.80 (plus painting + fitting)

REAR UNDER SPOILER - £595.73 (plus painting + fitting)

QUICK SHIFTER - £243.70 (£58.75)

RESERVE TANK COVER - £14.62

GEAR KNOB 6MTM - £109.66

RADIATOR CAP - £32.90

IGNITION COIL COVER - £389.92 (£11.75)

NUMBER PLATE BOLT - £10.04

OIL FILLER CAP - £85.29

All prices quoted include [email protected]%

IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER ASSISTANCE PLEASE ASK A MEMBER OF THE PARTS TEAM

---

I hope to speak to said parts team member tomorrow to find out prices for the following items

Rage GP 18"
Assist Meters
Rear Wing
Aero Bonnet
Mugen Front Grill

If anyone else would like me to ask for any other parts, please get them in ASAP.

This are the prices from Phoenix Honda, Linwood (Paisley), West Scotland, Tel: 0141 842 1011

If anyone can get a price list from their local Honda to compare prices, that would be great.

Pics to follow soon...
Last edited by Genga on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By BlockEight
Fitted front grill please mate if you wouldn't mind.

I'm waiting for my dealer to come back to me with a cost as well so we can compare.
Last edited by BlockEight on Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Genga
Er...reading the way this sheet has it. I think it's a tenner a bolt...
By smartie
Genga wrote:Er...reading the way this sheet has it. I think it's a tenner a bolt...
The bolts are a tenner but those Mugen washers are an extra fiver and because you can only only fit them with a Mugen alan key its £50 to get them fitted.
By Genga
Clearly not as those ones appear to be cheaper :thumbup:

Are they the TDI-North prices?
dandemoraliser wrote:they are six months old i'm sure exchange rate makes them redundant
I don't think the UK prices are affected mate as Colin said no matter what happens the basis will always be the JDM prices.
Pics as promised:

(What is this btw?)

My list

And while we're on the topic of Mugen, look at what was parked outside!!

They should make it look that little better by taking the "Sport" vinyls off the side though :thumbup:
I've asked my dealer if they can do some sort of deal on oil cap, rad cap and grill if I buy them all together. We'll see what they say.

Does anyone have any better photos of the gear knob? Fancy that too - it would go nice next to my Mugen number plaque!
BlockEight wrote:I've asked my dealer if they can do some sort of deal on oil cap, rad cap and grill if I buy them all together. We'll see what they say.

Does anyone have any better photos of the gear knob? Fancy that too - it would go nice next to my Mugen number plaque!
Do it via a Mugen disty instead, you'll get a better deal. :thumbup:
many thanks for the post .. and for looking at our new and small display

all prices quoted are current RRP including vat ...as set by MUGEN Euro...

At Phoenix Honda we currently have a small selection of parts for the FN2 , but will shortly be placing an order for other models. Phoenix are an appointed MUGEN retailer and will be the proud owner of the exclusive MUGEN 20.

Hopefully have it arriving 2nd week in MAY .. number 5 of 20

All the team at Phoenix will do there best to ask any question put to us

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]