The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
MAC07 wrote:Hopefully have it arriving 2nd week in MAY .. number 5 of 20

All the team at Phoenix will do there best to ask any question put to us
Can I get a shot? :thumbup:

Preferably while my car is getting fixed once again :lol:
BlockEight wrote:Ryland Honda in Cardiff have no price list yet. They didn't even seem to know they were going to be stocking them.

It's amazing how this information doesn't get distributed to all Honda dealers at the same time.
Not all honda dealers will be stocking the MUGEN parts, only some places.
matgt3000 wrote:
BlockEight wrote:Ryland Honda in Cardiff have no price list yet. They didn't even seem to know they were going to be stocking them.

It's amazing how this information doesn't get distributed to all Honda dealers at the same time.
Not all honda dealers will be stocking the MUGEN parts, only some places.
That is true; official information to be released in due course.
I have a full list of parts now. Unfortunately, they don't include fitting or spraying.

I do believe the part list has been made in .pdf form on here already, but I'm more than happy to type it out?

Also, I have taken pictures of the notice board where it says only 578 CW FN2s were released.

I also have pictures of 125/200, on display in the showroom. And hopefully in a couple weeks. I will have pictures of 5/20 for you guys too (this is unless of course, my car is fixed by then :thumbup: )
Genga wrote:I have a full list of parts now. Unfortunately, they don't include fitting or spraying.

I do believe the part list has been made in .pdf form on here already, but I'm more than happy to type it out?

Also, I have taken pictures of the notice board where it says only 578 CW FN2s were released.

I also have pictures of 125/200, on display in the showroom. And hopefully in a couple weeks. I will have pictures of 5/20 for you guys too (this is unless of course, my car is fixed by then :thumbup: )
They aren't built in any order so the numbers mean nothing except for the fact there are definitely only 200 of them. :thumbup:
That is true, I'm just going by what they said. They seem certain it is number 5 coming in, and number 125 in the room, but it keeps them happy
Genga wrote:
MAC07 wrote:Hopefully have it arriving 2nd week in MAY .. number 5 of 20

All the team at Phoenix will do there best to ask any question put to us
Can I get a shot? :thumbup:

Preferably while my car is getting fixed once again :lol:
`getting fixed once again`...whats wrong with youre own car then?slightly off topic,but thats twice you`ve mentioned it.
That is true, I'm just going by what they said. They seem certain it is number 5 coming in, and number 125 in the room, but it keeps them happy

Just to keep you right..

Number 5 , relates to the MUGEN 20

Number 125 in the room , relates to the MUGEN 200

So whats wrong with the car, you keep moaning about.. and what model is it..

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]