The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By mat
bluntcap wrote:I like that.......dont like the spolier.

I wish Mugen would sort all this big spoiler crap out, makes the cars look like a shopping kart!!

it's for downforce blud, cos the rear wheelz is doin' teh driving isn't it.

not a bad looking car, doubt i'll be able to afford it though.

mat.
By bluntcap
matwilliams wrote:
bluntcap wrote:I like that.......dont like the spolier.

I wish Mugen would sort all this big spoiler crap out, makes the cars look like a shopping kart!!

it's for downforce blud, cos the rear wheelz is doin' teh driving isn't it.

not a bad looking car, doubt i'll be able to afford it though.

mat.
I KNEW IT you love the cows udders!!!! You can get good down force with a smaller rear wing surley?!
By mat
:lol:

i've always wondered what you had to type to get the cows udders comment...

now i know because I like to lick cows udders and drink the milk

mat.
By gazam21
Only the exhaust looks odd... imo.
By RobCTR
I quite like that..
I think the new CRZ is a decent looking car with potential should Honda opt for any performance variants..
Their is me clutching at straws..
By FlangTal1ty
is this going be another "one off" like the Mugen 20 or the RR, or a slightly more affordable car like the mugen 200? Assuming it gets built! If so i will start saving now, LOVE THAT CAR!
By EvoStu
FlangTal1ty wrote:is this going be another "one off" like the Mugen 20 or the RR, or a slightly more affordable car like the mugen 200? Assuming it gets built! If so i will start saving now, LOVE THAT CAR!
It may be both. :wink:
By EvoStu
I like that Mugen except for the silly exhaust and I'm not sold on the spoiler. Other than that.......second car maybe? :cooldude:
By matgt3000
EvoStu wrote:I like that Mugen except for the silly exhaust and I'm not sold on the spoiler. Other than that.......second car maybe? :cooldude:
+1 :thumbup:
By grim66
i think thats really nice!!

its a new school crx with modern lines and technology, combined with the "designed by someoen very clever and given to a 6 year old to draw guns and spoilers on it" so i would deffinately buy one!!

might as well make a hybrid :cool:

if you check this months banzai, the auto saloon show in tokyo has quite a few pimped hybrids in, and even a mugen insight.

so its all good :)

and a k20 with a 'leccy motor would be awesome, loads of mpg, no congestion charge, low road tax, but still have 200bhp. id buy one!
By Stevo M81
I like it, different but not keen on the spoiler just looks to much, lose the spolier and its a win :thumbup:
By Gravy
typerboy wrote:wot goods all that stick on sh-it with only 128 bhp or so
A good point, well made :salut:
By SharmanTypeR
Gravy wrote:
typerboy wrote:wot goods all that stick on sh-it with only 128 bhp or so
A good point, well made :salut:
I heard they were making a Type-R version with 200bhp, uprated engine and electric motor, id assume they would use something similar in the Mugen one
By Ali
It looks even more like a Peugeot.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]