The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Information, speculation and anything else specifically related to Mugen products.
By areofall
Did any one read the bit in auto exxpress about mugen honda setting up a factory in the UK, said something about a super charger for the FN2 wondering will honda be offering this as an kit later on? if you fit a SC does it do away with the AC?
By evilowl
You'd have to do away with something, there's flip room under the bonnet of the FN2 as it is.

Maybe drop it down to a 1ltr?

Cut a flip big hole in the bonnet?
By Gunn79
Apparently its not for parts, only for technical support for F1 and BTCC
By areofall
Have a read in Autoexpress with the CTR review they say it's going to be able to supply parts?? It's near the front in the news bit.
By Ali
Beleive it when I see it to be honest. Mugen have been rumoured to be coming the UK and selling parts through dealers since 2001.
By CLB
Won't happen. Why bother with the UK market ? The US market and the JDM market are way bigger, and even in the US they only have an official distribtor (King Motorsports).
FN2 owners will have to beg and plea to the tuning gods that are Peco and Ripseed :lol:
By Gunn79
CLB wrote:FN2 owners will have to beg and plea to the tuning gods that are Peco and Ripseed :lol:
:lol: :lol:
By Andy®
shadowhawk wrote:Their English site is under construction, guess we will just have to wait and see...

http://www.mugen-power.com/en/index.html
The english site has been under construction since i joined here in 2005!

Andy.
By CLB
Apparently Mugen are setting up a UK office according to Evo but will be concentrating on race-engine facilities.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]