The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Found any good Honda or CTR clips, then post a link
Forum rules: You can now embed YouTube videos directly in your post.

Just place your YouTube link in post and submit. NO need for BBcode anymore :-)
By cosmic_dave
Lewis. wrote:Is it bad that I find these adverts quite annoying and horrendously hypocritical? These global conglomerates couldn't give a flying f*ck about the spirit of Christmas, all they care about is brain washing the hapless idiot consumer into spending a fortune at this time of year and bumping their already enormous profit margins. And they use this vessel of emotion to aid their pursuit. Personally it just f*cks me off seeing these ads, and fact people are taken in by the whole charade makes it even worse. Open your mind and use your brain.

My mrs was weeping at the John Lewis snowman one the other day I felt like giving her a slap for being so pathetic!
WOW someone needs to cheer up [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Barney
John lewis are owned and run by its employees, operating as far as i know out of the UK only so not really a global conglomerate

You were considering inflciting physical violence on your wife on the basis of her reaction to a tv advert? May is suggest you open your mind and use your brain.
By TimEP3
Don't think i seen last years advert. If i did, i certainly don't remember it.

Will be trying hard to avoid this years, too. Don't tend to watch television "live" (sport aside), so as to not have to endure adverts, so shouldn't pose much difficulty.

Sh*te.
By yella
like it, but it's a cover of a cover. Tom Odells cover of Regina Spektors cover of John lennon....lol

Lets start the betting now that Daily mail run a story on outrage at people buying penguins for children for christmas due to John Lewis ad.
By Lewis.
Corporate rapists. I like JL but I hate this fake ass heart wrenching nonsensical bollox. The fact their capitalist footprint is bringing about the destruction of the very environment the penguin resides in makes this even more horrible. Sick irony but most people are too stupid to see through it.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]