The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The place for all those routine questions about routine servicing.
I am putting my EP3 back to standard, so looking for a recommended garage around Nottingham whom remove my exhaust system – RBC / DC Sports header / mid-pipe and back box and replace with standard parts.

Can anyone recommend any garages local to Nottinghamshire?

Would like a garage that has done this before, I don’t really fancy a trip to TDI North if I can help it – it’s fair few miles and a day off work – although they have always done superb work for me.

Rang a couple garages local to me but they have never done it before so couldn’t even quote me a rough price.

Thanks Simon
Thanks for the advice guys. Wouldn't mind somewhere a bit more local if anyone else knows of anywhere, that way I can leave the car with them and not have to hang around. Is it a straight forward swap ? Should it be simple for a garage - maybe I am just too paranoid about it! I suppose the only concern I have is will they know what to do with the RBC swap etc? I think I have the spacer on it etc but the standard TB then my AEM CAI runs off it - but I am sure TDI had to do something with that angle of it......

Maybe I will get a few under the hood pics up and someone could guide me to ensure I am not missing any parts - going back to standard - please?

My other question is - will the RSX CAI map or similar load over the locked TDI map on my K-Pro once I am back to standard?

Thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]