The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The place for all those routine questions about routine servicing.
By eds9332
Hey guys,

Honda will apparently match any independent vat registered garage quote within a 10 mile radius from the dealership, has any one done this?

Sounds too good to be true?
By Old Git
Yes this is true I needed a new clutch Honda quoted £850 all in so I rang 3 local garages & they all wanted £250 for fitting & £200 for OEM type clutch, so I rang Honda & told them Cox's Honda could supply clutch for £161 and my local Garage would fit for £250 so Avonvale Honda Solihull agreed to match these prices & collect & return the car free of charge. Total price for genuine Honda clutch & fitting by Honda technician and V.A.T £411 and no lst time from work. Thanks Avonvale Honda Solihull.
By ChrisRyan
bondyboy wrote:They'll probably match, then just not do the quoted work that you pay for
Agree with that one!

Tried to do me on a clutch replacement on my DC2 - Honda Happiness scheme, fixed price for the job and a free oil change.
Picked up car, noted no oil filter or oil on the receipt, was told it was done somewhat nervously by the sales guy.
Went and got dip stick from the car and enquired as to why it was black as coal then?
Queue backpeddling, telling me how they couldn't do it for the price quoted etc etc.
Got my oil change and took my business elsewhere. Been using them since 2000 for my Hondas, not been back since.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]