The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

The place for all those routine questions about routine servicing.
By Andy-type r
Hi Guys

My ep3 is due a service it will be its 6th service, its millage is 47k and its a 54 plate.

Just would like guidance on what service it requires as i know these are done on age not millage.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
The 6th Service will be due the following:

Labour Charge £165.00
Oil Filter & Sump Washer £11.50
Oil (5ltr) £39.00
Brake Fluid £13.00
Fuel Filter £34.00
MTF Gearbox Oil £25.00
Air Filter (Gen Honda) £29.90
Spark Plugs £59.60 (NGK)
Consumables £8.00
Total £385.00 Inc Vat

Valve Clearances can also be set for £55.00 Inc Vat if required.

If you have any questions give me a shout, Matt :bigthumb:
By Andy-type r
Hi I have recently fitted a itg maxogen could you please remove the air filter cost and labour in doing so.

This seems to be the most expensive service out of the book and how do you know when the idle control valve needs doing?

Lastly where are you guys based, i'm guessing up north as all garages seem to be.
By Andy-type r
yes indeed over due by 8 months but i did carry out a service myself inbetween. Its having the spare time and money at the same time. Not as hard as it sounds i know but things can happen without planning.
By ABP MOTORSPORT
Andy-type r wrote:Hi I have recently fitted a itg maxogen could you please remove the air filter cost and labour in doing so.

This seems to be the most expensive service out of the book and how do you know when the idle control valve needs doing?

Lastly where are you guys based, i'm guessing up north as all garages seem to be.
The Honda Airfilter is priced @ £29.90 and the Labour to replace on the service would be £10.00 Saving you a Total £39.90 Inc Vat.

It's not that often that Idle speed control Valve's need cleaning out to be honest but usually a way of noing is if the car is very rough on Idle or feels like it is about to cut out when coming to a stop.

We are based about 2 Miles from Junction 16 of the M6 in Crewe, Cheshire.

If you would like to book in give me a shout on 01270 567177, Matt :bigthumb:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]