The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

All chat/questions relating to this highly memorable driving holiday in here.
Mart wrote:
COSMIC T.C wrote:I'd be very interested in this aswell
Me too without the Police problems :-D

Really.

You mean you'd actually drive the r34 all that way???
Did a Euro Trip in 2007 with StreetSafari to the Czech Republic. Was an amazing experience and comparing driving over 60 bangers that were barely road legal to a group of Hondas and other decent condition + cars, i wouldnt see police as a problem unless you drove like a plank.
The one thing that made the rally interesting was that it wasnt a straight line convoy. We got a suggested map route with an end point where everyone meets up and your left to your own devices as to how you get there. there is no time limits, as long as you get there by that evening. that allows groups to break into smaller clusters that attract less attention.
For accomodation we used Laterooms.com to search the cheapest deals and a lot even camped out. We had to organise pretty much all of the logistics ourselves but it isnt that difficult.
Would be great if this pulled off but to pull it off afordably, you would need to get the planning sorted quick smart.

Mark

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]