The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

All chat/questions relating to this highly memorable driving holiday in here.
By Turbo5
I received this today for the ferry from Plymouth to Santander on Wednesday 2nd July 2008. NB we would still need to book the ferry from Calais to Dover (or equivalent, Tunnel,)
Thank you for your email. Here is information you have requested . I have based these fares on the sailing from Plymouth to Santander Wednesday 2/7 departing at 1200 –this will arrive into Santander the following morning at 0900.

Car with either 1 or 2 adults _ £250

Car with 3 adults - £265

Car with 4 adults- £280

Reclining seat £7

Inside 2 berth cabin - £89

Inside 4 berth cabin - £119

Outside 4 berth cabin- £134

As long as there are at least 10 vehicles travelling on the same sailing each of these fares will be discounted by 10%.

The group rate for meals applies when at least 10 adults are travelling – these are

Self service restaurant –

Continental breakfast - £3.65

English Breakfast - £5.50

Lunch/dinner £9.99

Main Restaurant

Continental Breakfast £5.10

English Breakfast £6.50

Lunch/dinner £18.90

The deposit required at this stage per vehicle – the balance is due on the 17/5 – any bookings not required at balance stage would just lose the deposit but you need to remember that you need to be at least 10 vehicles to keep the discount. Our pricing is based on a ‘from’ fare and can change at any time so until the deposit is paid to secure the booking these rates may well be different if you contact us again in the New Year.
By Turbo5
It will be a while off yet. In the new year some time. We are just collecting names of people who are interested at the moment. 10 names so far. But I don't think the message as got out yet. We could do with a mod creating a 2008 Honda Euro Tour section like they did for the 2007 tour.
By karl
I've done this route a few times for a drive round the Spanish mountains, thats a very good price...
By jake mustard
Dave im defo coming on this tour,but i wont be coming on the ferry,going to make my way to france 2 days befor hand so i'll be driving down... the bird gets very bad sea sickness :lol: so i guess i'll meet you in Santander somewhere..... hope thats ok :cool:
By Slacks1001
I'll be there to with my mate, but we will also be driving down through the France to see the D-Day landing beaches so we will meet you there

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]