The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

All chat/questions relating to this highly memorable driving holiday in here.
By algreene
I cant make it this year. Gutted. Was going try and get me a DC2 to do it in, but im going have to buy a house this year now!! lol

I hope its a goodun! :thumbup:
By Phil CTR04
jake mustard wrote:
yumi wrote:Hello! I've seen a few dates suggested in the threads here like end of May or July. Do we have a better idea now about when the tour would be? I'm possibly going as a passenger of Mr. :?: .

MR Mustard......... :badrazz:

geak
Are you defo coming on this? im thinking about it now and my mate might come too in his car.. missed it last yr
By jake mustard
IM defo doing a euro tour this year mate but i dont know if im going to go with the club or do it on my own,.. i really want to spend 2 or 3 days in the alps and also do the stelvio pass..
By Turbo5
evilowl wrote:Don't bother with Stelvio it's gash
I agree they were far better passes that the Stelvio in the Alps
By evilowl
There's some great roads between Stelvio and St Moritz

I think I have the winter blues, all I can think about it getting back out there :bigcry:
By yumi
jake mustard wrote:
yumi wrote:Hello! I've seen a few dates suggested in the threads here like end of May or July. Do we have a better idea now about when the tour would be? I'm possibly going as a passenger of Mr. :?: .

geak

:WOOT
By jake mustard
Turbo5 wrote:You have already done some of the Alps, The Pyrenees are just as good and a bit different
True i guess... i;ll have to have a think and see what she is wanting to do..
:roll:
By Superbully
yumi wrote:
jake mustard wrote:

geak

you may be celebrating NOW yumi, but let's just say - make sure you take plenty of vaseline with you when you are on a road trip with mr mustard :shock: :lol:

I was never really sure why those two boys were carrying around a mega tub of the stuff :scratch:

:ymca:

:lol: :lol:
By jake mustard
superbully wrote:
yumi wrote:
jake mustard wrote:

geak

you may be celebrating NOW yumi, but let's just say - make sure you take plenty of vaseline with you when you are on a road trip with mr mustard :shock: :lol:

I was never really sure why those two boys were carrying around a mega tub of the stuff :scratch:

:ymca:

:lol: :lol:

lol.... it was for you my son.. me and martin had plans for ya... :ymca:
By phunkmasterd
If i wasnt going to Japan then i would be up for this ... however i now know what to save for for next years hols!! HET 2009 :smile:
By Superbully
phunkmasterd wrote:If i wasnt going to Japan then i would be up for this ... however i now know what to save for for next years hols!! HET 2009 :smile:
pity nobody took over the 2008 HET - HETs are mega!

Maybe the 2008 route can be picked up for use on the 2009 tour? Dave was possibly up for a 2009 tour?
By Turbo5
I can't guarantee my availability for 2009 so some one can take over if they are interested. (Lee ? ) I would love to do it again but having a child changes things slightly.
I suppose missing 2008 wasn't a bad thing considering that fuel prices rocketed aroun d the time we wanted to go on the trip.
By Cat
Turbo5 wrote:I can't guarantee my availability for 2009 so some one can take over if they are interested. (Lee ? ) I would love to do it again but having a child changes things slightly.
I suppose missing 2008 wasn't a bad thing considering that fuel prices rocketed aroun d the time we wanted to go on the trip.
Just been having a look at some of my pics and as crazy as it sounds I'd love to do this again! :P

Guess it's pretty complicated to organise though. :???:

Anyone up for a Honda Euro Tour? :-D

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]