The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

All chat/questions relating to this highly memorable driving holiday in here.
By Superbully
Freddysan wrote:Sounds like a class idea. Camping FTW though. Especially during the summer
Already difficult enough to get people to commit when it's plush hotels, camping would wittle down the chances of pulling it off even more!
By salem
I did it in 2010 with Rebel we did a mix of camping and hotels worked well don't think I could do a week of full camping its a pain putting the tent up and down.
By Superbully
salem wrote:I did it in 2010 with Rebel we did a mix of camping and hotels worked well don't think I could do a week of full camping its a pain putting the tent up and down.
need to get yourselves a Quachua, had one for years and the ease of going up and down is amazing
By Turbo5
Superbully wrote:Like.

You still got a Honda Dave?
Yes still got the Facelift DC5, only 42K mileage too :-D had it since 2005 . Last offical tour was 2008 although I drove to Malta in a brand new Honda S2000 in 2009. I tend to take family holidays now with the wife and son who is 5 year old and hopefully he will be having a brother or sister in April. Umm nice tour to get away from the nappies and mid night feeds now thats an idea
By salem
Superbully wrote:
salem wrote:I did it in 2010 with Rebel we did a mix of camping and hotels worked well don't think I could do a week of full camping its a pain putting the tent up and down.
need to get yourselves a Quachua, had one for years and the ease of going up and down is amazing
Just did a search wow.. so getting one of them for next time [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Superbully
salem wrote:
Superbully wrote:
Just did a search wow.. so getting one of them for next time [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Get yourself a base camp as well, it's like a living like area where you can sit with a table and chair and even cook when the weather is a bit bad. Had afew years with the tent only, but much better with the base camp as well :-D
By jake mustard
I'm up for a little tour if ones going on maybe, depending where and when I guess.. nees to. Take the best I've the pound not took her yet :-)

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]