The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By Jaw08
Hi guys, my front windscreen washers arn't working as they should, I can hear the pump whirling, there's plenty of fluid in the system, but when i try to use them I get an initial squirt that goes about 10cm up my screen then they stop, has anyone else had this problem and how do I fix it? Thanks!

Added in 1 hour 55 minutes :
sorted it! turns out there was a load of crap in my washer fluid under the pump.
had to take the front drivers side wheel off to get to the wheel arch, then take the arch out which consists of some screws and push clips to expose the pump, I then got a screwdriver under the pump to lift it free (get a bucket of some sort underneath first) all the fluid and crap came out. reverse process to put it all back together and jobs a goodun! hope this helps someone in the future
By Daniel-cmyk
I think this will help me! I have the same problem on my EP3. Motors sound fine, rear washer is fine, front sound fine but water squirts around 10cm's, so sounds like it's going be junk!

Nice one

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]