The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By Sedge
Users have commented that some photos are starting to disappear from older How-To posts. This isn't great as a lot of information is contained within them and unfortunately there isn't much which can be done to bring them back.
The overhead to host all of these images on the forum is just too much. It'd cost the site more in terms of hardware and bandwidth and that's something we don't want to do. Keeping the forum on a stable financial footing is paramount to ensuring the resource remains free for you to use.

With this in mind a Flickr account has been set up to host photos. Flickr has a 1Tb free allotment to host photos; this should be more than enough.

For new guides, either:
1. PM for my email address so I can upload the photos for you and then give you a set of links to use.
2. Upload the photos yourself and PM when complete so I can re-host and re-link the thread.
I'd prefer the first option as, overall, there is no more work involved. The second option requires me to repeat your actions.

For existing guides I will work my way through them and re-host the photos.
If anyone can retake photos for the missing guides then that would be greatly appreciated.

Discussion: http://civictype-r.co.uk/forum/viewtopi ... 4&t=280565

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]