The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By lee1985m
Guys,
Has and one taken out and replaced their whole headlight cluster? My ones the plastic has gone sort of hazy and they are a bit scratched. Is it easy or are we talking a professional job?
I have a facelift ep3 Thanks
By Omni
Remove the front bumper, just a load of clips, 4 on the top and 6 round the bottom if I recall, be careful not to break them because they're about £1.50 each from Honda, a bolt each side under the wheel arch which screws up into the wing, then pull it out from the wheel arch side (don't be afraid of it, it needs a fairly hefty yank sometimes) when it unclips you can just pull it away

2 bolts underneath the headlight and one in the engine bay, fairly obvious which ones they are.

OR

Sand down the headlight with wet n dry going finer and finer and then buff up with a machine polisher and they will come out like new
By akingcool
How did you find swapping over the adjustment motor? I took mine out by accident and it still works but when I plug it back in now it does not adjust the headlight anymore! :(

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]