The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By spall12
i have my lights fitted by the pervious owner but there not working, is there any one local to malmesbury that would be will to help me out and fix it if i came to them ?

thanks

Al
By Pat88
not sure if im on the correct section here, but can anyone help me with this as my ep3 is a 2003 plate and has a facelift conversion to it, just wondering if some prefacelift fog lights (with the plastic surround taken off) can fit onto a facelift bumper??

If anyone can help/verify this, ill be much appreciated :bigthumb:

Cheers
Pat
By supersione
mugen1314 wrote:ok bought a second hand fog light kit for my facelight Ep3. As mention before i had no problems doing the exterior wiring and taking the bumper off and wiring it up from there.
I got stuck on #16 where i have to find the fusebox and insert the single lead. Been reading on this post and most of your single leads is 'red' wheres the my one is 'yellow and red'
heres the cable i having trouble fitting

Can someone tell me here where do the leads go pls? I already numbered them beside each one. I can have a rough guess but i have no instructions, reluctant to take it to honda to pay the full wack.

and heres the single lead (#6 on my picture )

all your comments are welcome, thank u
So what are the connectors for numbered 5 in this picture then????
Does anybody know if they need to be connected???

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]