The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By Awesam
Its securely fasten onto the grill, so you have to click the grill out first!

Someone tried ripping mines off but only managed getting the "T", so i will have to do the same and go for the sealth look!! 8)
By vtiek4
hi there

i allready know that some people will be not to trust thats why.. is it hard to get your grill out??

greetz
By Awesam
No not really you will have to clip it out, should take that long, about 30 mins max!
By nrvus
You don't need to remove the grille dude as this involves firstly removing the whole bumber.

Just remove the upper retaining bumper clips. These are visible when you lift the bonnet!

Pull the upper part of the bumper towards you and you'll be able to get a flat headed screw driver in to pop of the retaining clips of the "type-R" badge.

When removed though it looks a bit dump as the grille is smoothed out a tad where the pins go through - good luck!
By TheRedBaron
Awesam wrote:Its securely fasten onto the grill, so you have to click the grill out first!

Someone tried ripping mines off but only managed getting the "T", so i will have to do the same and go for the sealth look!! 8)
I dunno "rype-R" does have a ring to it :wink: ripe for the picking :wink:
By Chris_T
Mine just pulled off.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]