The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By Dave.K
Worked it out eventually as you said it needed pulling out at the sides.
Cheers.
By sime11
Thanks to eveyone who's put how to info on here for meshing the front bumper. After getting a stone through my radiator last week and having to fork out £190 for a new rad I decided to mesh the bumper yesterday, it was quite easy really and only took about an hour, I used the black RMG mesh from Halfords, it looks quite good, especially with my shiny new rad behind it.

I would advise everyone to do it, I was lucky to get away with just a new rad, could have been much worse, it's also not a pretty sight seeing your pride and joy on the back of an AA transporter.
By SR-71
I'll be bringing some extra left-over mesh with me to JAE. If anyone wants to put in an offer for it feel free!
By Trung
can someone give me a hand fitting my mesh at JAE?
By TypeRLondon
This is a fantastic How to....you should think about writing a book.

It would be quite a short book though, unless you know How to do anything else :lol:
By chappers51
has anybody got a pic of this black mesh on a silver ctr?
By leonfocus
chappers have you seen the how to link? :roll: :lol:
By jodele
Sexylee8 wrote:LNK DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE!! :sad:
maybe someone fixed it,works fine here
By leonfocus
wohoo it's up and running now. The day I wanted to do it though it decided not to work >_<
By ChrisMc
Looks like this how to guide will come in handy after a bird flew in front of me on the A34 and broke one of the foglight covers :evil:
By bridgstfer
The main link doesnt work anymore. Does anyone have a hard copy.
By JAMIEBRAN
Help
I also need a copy for the bumper removal!! Was going do this tomorrow!!!
Doh
Anybody help?

Jamie
bibster wrote:sorry found it via other link, still could do with the dimensions needed for the mesh if anyone can oblidge.

Ta
i need this as well :smile:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]