The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

By chappers51
where the 2 screws are together in the wheel arch do u have to take both of them out or just the top one
By Krysten CTR
One screw hold the block into place on the chassis.

The other screw hold the bumper in place.
By leonfocus
Just want to say thanks for the top How To :D I only wanted to take the whole bumper off though, but I unscrewed the bottom screws that attach the lip to the bumper too lol.
By Chris Lake
All i wanna do is take bumper off and re hang it cos the left side isnt flush with the bodywork. which bolts do i need to undo to do this?

cheers
By Rick Draper
Out of interest which clip do you find is broken? Mine sits ever so slightly out on the drivers side and i want to remove it and remount it but would like the clip so i dont have to have the car off the road for a few days.
By RooDBwoY
just replied to your PM, but for the board's information.

the clip in question is a white plastic one mounted to the car chassis that accepts the little notch from the bumpers' mounting block.

dead easy job, but i didn't replace the clip, i just broke off the damaged part and then the bumper seated nicely.
By darren4
The link dont work anymore :sad: can anyone help me take my bumper offf please. Thanks
By darren4
didnt need it in the end,

two bolts under a cover either side of both lights

Two pop caps under the back of the car

One bolt in the arch

undo the top screw

and your done :thumbup:
By Krooza!
Justinjjw wrote:Link doesnt work??? Boo, as I need to take mine off tomorrow!
Try the link couple posts above mate!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]