The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
By N77

CLICK ON THE BANNER TO REGISTER YOUR INTEREST VIA FACEBOOK PAGE

CLUB STAND IS BOOKED!!!!!

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE SO GET YOUR NAMES DOWN!!!

Tickets to be purchased on the day for £18 for Sunday ONLY or £28 on the day for the WEEKEND

I have also posted this on the Facebook page.

WHATS ON

As the season closer Jap Show Finale is your last chance to get your car out there before winter draws in. We have something for everyone with the country's quickest cars competing in the Jap & FWD Drag Series, Show Paddock, public Run What Ya Brung open to everyone including bikes, Trade area, Show & Shine, Club displays ,Drifting, Jet Car, FMX, Podkhana and more!!!

So leave those winter wheels off for the weekend and hit the strip at Santa Pod.

spacer
What's on at JapShow Finale 2015
RWYB
Run What Ya Brung: Get your car or bike on the famous track and see what it can do!

£25 for unlimited runs on Saturday and £20 for 4 runs on Sunday, with a full performance print-out available for each run.
RWYB
You will need to bring your driving licence to sign-on. Trophies for class winners. Visit the RWYB page for more info. RWYB is open to everyone on Saturday but Japanese Cars and bikes ONLY on Sunday.

Jap Drag Series
Millers Oils Jap Drag Series: Championship drag racing from Europe's fastest Japanese cars. Witness 8 second cars battling it out in heads up races. Full Details and list of competitors at http://www.japdragseries.co.uk.

Jap Drag Series

FWD Drag Series
Competition Clutch FWD Drag Series: A championship for all front wheel drive cars including Japanese with the top cars running 8 and 9 second quarters. Full Details and list of competitors at http://www.fwddragseries.co.uk.

FWD Drag Series

JapShow
Podkhana: Think 2 cars completing an identical handling track side by side going head to head to find out who’s got the edge.
Podkhana
Podkhana will consist of a qualifying session followed by head to head knock-out eliminations until only 1 winner remains. Competition is open to Japanese vehicles only and all vehicles will be in one class together regardless of whether you’re FWD, RWD or AWD but which one will come out on top?

All competitors must qualify in the morning session to get them in the field for the afternoons eliminations.

Entry is free, simply walk up to the arena and sign on at the booth before bringing your car round for the first qualifier.

Show n Shine
Autoglym Show Car Paddock: Whether you've got a classic or modified Jap show car, if it's something special, make sure you enter it into the Show Car Paddock. Don't leave it in the main carpark where no-one will see it, get into the show and get noticed!

The Show Car Paddock is FREE to enter and there are trophies and prizes from Autoglym.

Show n Shine
Best in Show, 2nd, 3rd, Best Bike, Best Retro & Judges Choice.

There's no need to pre-enter, simply turn up, park up, sign up and shine up! Space is limited and the paddock fills up quickly so be sure to arrive early.

Club Displays
Club Displays/Camping: Club display and camping areas are available on a first-come-first-served basis. For booking enquires call 01234 782828, the first clubs to book get pitch priority. View further info on the Clubs page.

The first clubs to book for JapShow Finale are:

Beds & Bucks Scoobys
Berkshire Scoobies
Celica-Club UK
Club Civic
CZTOC
Elgrand Owners Club
FD:UK
G-R Performance
GT4OC
GTR Owners Club
Herts Scooby Crew
Jap Modified
JDM East
Micra Sports Club
Midnight 44 Club
Miss Banzai
Mitsubishi Lancer Register
Mkiv Supra.net
MR2 Owners Club
NuEra Modified
Outlaw Jap Club
Passion Jap
PureJDM
R.T.S
SE Cruzin
Simply Clean JDM
SIOC
Soarer Union/JZX Nation
Southern Culture Modified
Subaru Owners Club
Suzuki Sport Owners Club
SXOC
Team Midz/Team GTR
Team Tarmac
The Merry Modified
Total-Jap

Fuelers
Evening Entertainment: Weekend ticket holders not only get to make the most of two days of Run What Ya Brung but can also enjoy evening entertainment in Fuelers bar on Saturday night along with free camping, licenced bar and caterers.

Sika Records will be taking over Fuelers Bar and bringing an exclusive selection of their finest DnB / Bassline / Grime / House DJs to take you on a musical journey from 8pm to late.

Stage
Live Stage: UFLX are a London based urban radio station and will be hosting the live stage at Jap Show Finale. They’ll be bringing some of the best new House and Dance bangers and helping create that electric vibe with DJ’s, performers, games and giveways!

Jet Car
Jet Car: Don’t miss the 270mph, 5 second, FireForce Jet Funny Car, you’ll know its coming when you hear the air being torn apart by the massive turbine engine.

Maximum Lock
Maximum Lock: Team Maximum Lock from Malta will be performing their synchronised, close formation driving, drift show.

FMX
Freestyle FMX: Top Freestyle Motocross riders Broke FMX will be performing gravity defying tricks as they jump between ramps.

Monster Truck
Monster Truck: Podzilla the Santa Pod resident Monster Truck will be putting on two car crushing, big air shows in the Live Action Arena.

JapShow
Drift Rides: If you don’t fancy thrashing your own car then don’t worry because we have someone else here willing to take you for a ride in theirs. This is your opportunity to experience some real exhilarating sideways action with a pro drifter for just £10. spacer Drift Rides
If you are interested in trying drifting for yourself then Santa Pod holds regular Drift What Ya Brung days, full details are at http://www.DWYB.co.uk.

Drift Car
Pod Drift Car: The newly revamped Pod' Skyline GTS drift car will be out at JapShow Finale. The car now has new paintwork, a new turbo and a new driver - Michelle Westby, who will be performing drift demos.

Special thanks to AB Styling, Owen Developments, Corbeau Seats, Garage-D. Details here.

JapShow Japanese Bikes:
JapShow also welcomes two wheeled Japanese machinery with a RWYB Bike class and a Show & Shine Bike trophy being awarded. Also look out for some drag bike demos on the track.

Fun Fair
Fun Fair Rides: All the fun of the fair with rides, dodgems, arcades and sideshows.

Dyno
Mobile Dyno: The Rapid GB Dyno will be at JapShow, allowing anyone to get a full power and torque readout and some tuning advice from the experts using some of the latest and most accurate mobile dyno kit available.

Santa Pod
Traders: The JapShow trade village will have traders selling everything from ICE to performance parts.

Cars For Sale:
If you've got a car you want to sell, park it up in the Cars For Sale Paddock, stick your phone number on the dashboard, and wait for the calls to come flooding in. It's FREE for both buyers and sellers!

Bars & Caterers: There are licenced bars and caterers on site selling food and drink to suit all tastes and there is a cash machine in the Pod Shop.
Last edited by N77 on Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:50 pm, edited 6 times in total.
By N77
Attendees List:

N77 - SS 30AE EP3 Type R
Attendees List:

N77 (FORUM)- 30AE EP3 TYPEORUM)
markvirgo (FORUM) - FK2 TYPE R
Roger Buckenham (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
Toby Absolom-Knight (FB) -
Lauren Grace Hill (FB) -

Come on folks????
By N77
List updated

N77 (FORUM)- 30AE EP3 TYPE R
markvirgo (FORUM) - FK2 TYPE R
Roger Buckenham (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
Toby Absolom-Knight (FB) -
Lauren Grace Hill (FB) -
Brett Walker (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
By N77
CLUB STAND IS BOOKED

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE

1/ N77 (FORUM)- 30AE EP3 TYPE R
2/ markvirgo (FORUM) - FK2 TYPE R
3/ Roger Buckenham (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
4/ Lauren Grace Hill (FB) -
5/ Brett Walker (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/

COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME AND CAR YOU DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND
N77 wrote:CLUB STAND IS BOOKED

LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE

6/ kevinr144 (forum) - FN2 TYPE R
7/
8/
9/
10/

COPY AND PASTE THE ABOVE LIST AND ADD YOUR NAME AND CAR YOU DRIVE IF YOU WANT TO ATTEND
By N77
UPDATED

6/ kevinr144 (forum) - FN2 TYPE R
7/ Ian Clayton (FB) - Charged fn2
8/
9/
10/
By N77
Kieran_CTR wrote:Nicely done Carl on sorting that with such a short amount of time! Shame it wasnt sorted when i asked a while a go but I'll seen there but sadly I'm on club civic stand but hey I'm a ctro guy inside :D
I thought I would just book it and take pot luck, at least I may have a stand to myself haha.

Next one I think I will book early for the min and then add on if necessary.

Sack off club civic and come here instead [emoji14]

Will pop over and see you, what time you trying to get to have a go? Will try and get you some pics on the strip if you like
By N77
Updated
4/ Brett Walker (FB) - FN2 TYPE R
5/ kevinr144 (FORUM) - FN2 TYPE R
6/ Ian Clayton (FB) - Charged fn2
7/ Lee Specy Tarling (FB) - EP3 TYPE R
8/ George Goodman (FB) - DC5
9/
10/

ONLY 2 SPACES REMAINING!!!!
By N77
Updated
5/ kevinr144 (FORUM) - FN2 TYPE R
7/ Lee Specy Tarling (FB) - EP3 TYPE R
9/
10/

ONLY 2 SPACES REMAINING!!!!
By N77
Updated
5/ kevinr144 (forum) - FN2 TYPE R
7/ Lee Specy Tarling -
9/ Dan Darris Harris (FB) - ep3 TYPE R
10/

ONLY ONE SPACE REMAINING
N77 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:28 am wrote:
Kieran_CTR wrote:Nicely done Carl on sorting that with such a short amount of time! Shame it wasnt sorted when i asked a while a go but I'll seen there but sadly I'm on club civic stand but hey I'm a ctro guy inside :D
I thought I would just book it and take pot luck, at least I may have a stand to myself haha.

Next one I think I will book early for the min and then add on if necessary.

Sack off club civic and come here instead [emoji14]

Will pop over and see you, what time you trying to get to have a go? Will try and get you some pics on the strip if you like
:lol: I get a club civic hoddie do can't miss out on that! I'm going to be there at 8am but I'm not sure when I will be on the strip as I'm on the stand & not sure when I can take it off to go but I'll find out when I'm there & let u know buddy
By N77
Updated
3/ Roger Buckenham (FB) - FN2 TYPE R POSTED
4/ Brett Walker (FB) - FN2 TYPE R POSTED
5/ kevinr144 (forum) - FN2 TYPE R POSTED
6/ Ian Clayton (FB) - Charged fn2 POSTED
7/ Lee Specy Tarling - EP3 TYPE R POSTED
8/ George Goodman (FB) - DC5 POSTED
9/ Dan Darris Harris (FB) - ep3 TYPE R POSTED
10/