The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

  • Mimms Track Day August 2015

  • Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
 #3832574  by Jor-don
 Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:30 pm
EHM Parts presents Mimms Track Day, the largest Honda event in the UK.
http://www.mimmshondaday.com

The next Mimms Track Day will be held at Rockingham Motor Speedway on the 23rd August 2015.

Some of the attractions at Mimms Track Day.

Track time - open pit lane and sessions

0-60 sprint track

Dyno...

Show n Shine area

Club stand area

Trade stands with great deals on the day

Centre stage with music from some of the leading DJs in the country

Prizes/trophies

RC circuit

Race simulators

Models

Magazine/video/blog coverage

Place to wash your car on arrival

more to be confirmed......

TICKETS AND TRACK BOOKINGS CAN BE PUSRCHASED VIA THE MIMMS WEBSITE!
Go to
http://WWW.MIMMSHONDADAY.COM
for all information. Please read all the info on the website before asking questions.


For show n shine area entry please email entries@mimmshondaday.co.uk with detailed pics and spec list

If you would like to trade at the event please email sales@ehmparts.co.uk for more information

Keep an eye on this page and the official Mimms page for updates.
http://www.facebook.com/mimmshondaday

Facebook event page - http://www.facebook.com/events/714868908623555/

Mimms Road Trip event page - http://www.facebook.com/events/873776429353319/
Instagram - mimms_honda_day
#mimmshondaday #mimmsprep #ehmparts
Last edited by Jor-don on Thu Jun 11, 2015 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
 #3838208  by N77
 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:45 pm
Any folks going to this from here?

What's the crack of you are not with any clubs, is it a case of just going to the public parking?
 #3838210  by EvoStu
 Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:53 pm
N77 wrote:Any folks going to this from here?

What's the crack of you are not with any clubs, is it a case of just going to the public parking?

We've had stands at Mimms before but its normally a static. They've only recently moved it.

Carl how come you're with TRO at JAE dude? lol.
 #3838475  by N77
 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:32 pm
EvoStu wrote:
N77 wrote:Any folks going to this from here?

What's the crack of you are not with any clubs, is it a case of just going to the public parking?

We've had stands at Mimms before but its normally a static. They've only recently moved it.

Carl how come you're with TRO at JAE dude? lol.

Hey Stu, a few of my friends are going so that's the reason I am there.
 #3838478  by EvoStu
 Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:58 pm
N77 wrote:
EvoStu wrote:
N77 wrote:Any folks going to this from here?

What's the crack of you are not with any clubs, is it a case of just going to the public parking?

We've had stands at Mimms before but its normally a static. They've only recently moved it.

Carl how come you're with TRO at JAE dude? lol.

Hey Stu, a few of my friends are going so that's the reason I am there.

Fair doo's mate. Pop over and say hello.

Recent Topics

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Type R FK2 vs the World!

by Akula_Type-R

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

User avatar Back for the 3rd time

by ChrisJW

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 am

User avatar Brakes

by Steel Lynx

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

User avatar Fn2 new owner

by dtl07js

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002