The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
By TarmacNymph
Right, not sure how much interest I'll drum up on here, but essentially I am more active on "the other side" and have organised a meet and greet with the added bonus of seeing what your car is capable of on the last open day Run What Ya Brung event that Santa Pod is holding before the close of the season.

I, for one, am travelling from Sussex as think it will be a lot of fun and it might be a good chance for anyone that's ever wanted to see a particular person's car in the flesh to get that opportunity.

Ticket prices are £25 for unlimited runs, and £10 for anyone that isn't driving/ wishes to spectate. More information can be found here:

http://www.santapod.co.uk/prices.php

So, would there be anyone on this forum interested in attending? I'm not selling this a TRO vs. CTRO event, but if anyone would like to see it that way then that's up to them. But please bare in mind it is just a bit of fun, there will be no prizes when the day comes to an end. :lol:

Karl.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]