The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
By EvoStu
Had an epic day yesterday. Did the hill climb in an M5 (want) and then had lunch in the hill pavilion with BMW, had a little walk around, did the ATV's with Honda, had a sit down and some refreshments in the BMW owners lounge whilst chatting to Alan Hyde (if you know the touring cars you'll know who he is).

Then did the best part of the day. Goodwood track afternoon with the M power division. Choose your weapons and drive them as much as you like in your hour allotted slot.

M6 gran coupe is unbelievably epic. Absolutely brutal in a straight line and for such a big car, it's damned nimble through the bends as well. Touch a HUD 165mph on the final back straight.

Also got some demo laps with the legend that is Tiff Needel. His car control is simply unreal.

All in all, yeah not a bad day at all.
By Dixy1987
dandemoraliser wrote:Fangio merc sells for £17.5m

Holy sh-t :shock:
Well I didn't plan on driving an EP3 forever
By dandemoraliser
and it crashed a couple of hours later.

Oh and just incase anyone is looking at Revival Tickets, i've heard they sold out at the end of last month (before FOS ones did!)

:shock:
By EvoStu
dandemoraliser wrote:and it crashed a couple of hours later.

Oh and just incase anyone is looking at Revival Tickets, i've heard they sold out at the end of last month (before FOS ones did!)

:shock:
Yeah someone at BMW mentioned that the revival was sold out. Madness really.
By dandemoraliser
Will bring in pics later but got taken the other side of corden by Goodwood guy and they took the engine cover off the RA271 (ex Ronnie Bucknam car) prior to starting back down the hill!

I wept.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :eek:
By RotrexChaps
I went, was a quality weekend. I've put some pics up of the Hondas in the BTCC / WTCC thread. Met Matt Neal and Flash had a quick chat to them both.. made my weekend!!

That Pikes Peak 208 T16 is an animal.. so surprised it didnt come top of the pile on the shootout on sunday.

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]