The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Japfest 2013 @ Castle Combe MAY 11th-PAYMENTS NOW CLOSED

• Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
 #3609106  by ihate_speedbumps
 Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:27 am
Can evryone double check their meet point on the first page, i aim to give most the tickets out to the convoy leaders next weekend and the following week, so please double check by the latest next weekend!! and if you cant make it let me know as we have quite a few on the reserve list!! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
 #3610426  by ihate_speedbumps
 Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:18 pm
brenscivic wrote:do you know the stand location as this will determine if i do my track time or not.

cheers

I have still no idea, you could ring japfest to find out maby, try becky 012254422442149. after a few phonecalls today i should have the tickets either tomorrow or thurs, only a week later than they told me :evil: :roll:
as soon as i know i will post up

cheers!
 #3611761  by ihate_speedbumps
 Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:51 pm
**Important message**

Evryone please double check your convoy details and location before the weekend, as your tickets will be given out soon to your convoy leaders, if anything is incorrect pm me ASAP i have ordered and been paid for 40 tickets, but according to my list i only have 39? i cant for the life of me see who ive missed off, please evryone check, i would hate for someone to miss out on a ticket they have bought

Recent Topics

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Type R FK2 vs the World!

by Akula_Type-R

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

User avatar Back for the 3rd time

by ChrisJW

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 am

User avatar Brakes

by Steel Lynx

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

User avatar Fn2 new owner

by dtl07js

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002