The Worlds Largest Independent Honda Type-R Club & Forum - "Often imitated, never duplicated" 

• Japfest 2013 @ Castle Combe MAY 11th-PAYMENTS NOW CLOSED

• Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
 #3578968  by salem
 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:00 pm
JevoH wrote:Can you add me to Reading convoy? Satin silver EP3. Been waiting over a week for account activation on Rebel motorsport website, and just realised payments have to be in by tonight.

Not sure what the hold up was on your Rebel account however all the account have been activated and i have also sent emails out. Any problems just drop myself or Alex a pm and we will sort it

Cheers [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
 #3581125  by AdamP89
 Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:08 pm
If anyone drops out could you please let me know as i was meant to put my name down but just couldnt get on here but had been having trouble with internet and phone. Really want to come again especially as my sister is coming from kent to come.
Thanks
 #3581420  by ihate_speedbumps
 Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 am
Most people have given me the full details, thanks for that but these people below havent yet!! :roll: please do as soon as you can, becuase as soon as i get the tickets i will start delivering them! if you dont give me your convoy details you will miss out on getting your tickets! simple!!

dandemoraliser - Which convoy are you joining?

hansyep3premier - What car have you got and Which convoy are you joining?

I have recieved a Bank transfer with no screen name, i have no idea who this is from, so if your name is not down and you have paid let me know!!

Also if anyone finds they cant make it, let me know as instead of loosing your ticket there is one person allready on the reserve list, and they could buy your ticket
 #3584331  by salem
 Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:53 pm
Excellent work Alex you're a star big thank you :)

Also big thank you to everyone for getting money and info in on time etc and all of you who have volunteered to do conveying, setting up etc again this year it really is a big help and shows the club spirit ;)

Thanks everyone :)
 #3595306  by Sam_EP3
 Sat Mar 30, 2013 10:09 pm
Bit of a shot in the dark but I wasn't expecting the car to be back n the road this soon, if there is anyone wanting to get rid of a stand ticket, let me know. Can I also be put on a 'standby' list (if there is one) also please?
 #3600109  by Ben30R
 Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:45 pm
I know this is a long shot but can I be put on the reserve list please just in case. Also I know a bigger long shot but if anyone has track time they want to sell please let me know.

Cheers
Ben

Recent Topics

User avatar Honda Civic Error Code P0780 etc

by r.kelly

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:44 pm

User avatar Honda Civic Type R FK2 vs the World!

by Akula_Type-R

Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:47 pm

User avatar Back for the 3rd time

by ChrisJW

Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:16 am

User avatar Brakes

by Steel Lynx

Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:01 am

User avatar Fn2 new owner

by dtl07js

Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Twitter

About Us

CTRO™ was the worlds first and largest Civic Type R club and forum. Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's. Now fully updated for 2015 the new forum based on BBOOTS PhpBB® Unofficial HTML5/CSS3 Theme. It’s Clean And Crisp Design Looks AWESOME Across All Browsers And Devices.

Don't forget to check out our huge Facebook group and Twitter Pages for all the most upto date goings on in the world of Honda and the Type R Brand.

CTRO

Established : 2002