The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
Can evryone double check their meet point on the first page, i aim to give most the tickets out to the convoy leaders next weekend and the following week, so please double check by the latest next weekend!! and if you cant make it let me know as we have quite a few on the reserve list!! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
brenscivic wrote:do you know the stand location as this will determine if i do my track time or not.

cheers
I have still no idea, you could ring japfest to find out maby, try becky 012254422442149. after a few phonecalls today i should have the tickets either tomorrow or thurs, only a week later than they told me :evil: :roll:
as soon as i know i will post up

cheers!
**Important message**

Evryone please double check your convoy details and location before the weekend, as your tickets will be given out soon to your convoy leaders, if anything is incorrect pm me ASAP i have ordered and been paid for 40 tickets, but according to my list i only have 39? i cant for the life of me see who ive missed off, please evryone check, i would hate for someone to miss out on a ticket they have bought

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]