The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
JevoH wrote:Can you add me to Reading convoy? Satin silver EP3. Been waiting over a week for account activation on Rebel motorsport website, and just realised payments have to be in by tonight.

Not sure what the hold up was on your Rebel account however all the account have been activated and i have also sent emails out. Any problems just drop myself or Alex a pm and we will sort it

Cheers [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Most people have given me the full details, thanks for that but these people below havent yet!! :roll: please do as soon as you can, becuase as soon as i get the tickets i will start delivering them! if you dont give me your convoy details you will miss out on getting your tickets! simple!!

dandemoraliser - Which convoy are you joining?

hansyep3premier - What car have you got and Which convoy are you joining?

I have recieved a Bank transfer with no screen name, i have no idea who this is from, so if your name is not down and you have paid let me know!!

Also if anyone finds they cant make it, let me know as instead of loosing your ticket there is one person allready on the reserve list, and they could buy your ticket

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]