The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Use this forum for any national or international meets, track days, time trials and dyno events.
6 - track time

It would be better if those having track time to organise it seperatly with castle combe! then you can sort out what slot and time you prefer at your own leisure, i have enough on mp plate organising the club stand! many thanks! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
Last edited by ihate_speedbumps on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thanks Alex :) I know this is in very good hands

Hoping Brenscivic, Firedance, Mikeface our regular and trusted convey organisers over the years will be on hand to help out again this year please pretty please ;)

Jamie aka Bondyboy will be covering Wales this year.

I think we had a stand for 60 last year so let's see if we can beat that. It is a very popular event with plenty to see and do show car stands, trade area, drift car action and track action (book and get payment in very early for this as it books up fast).

I know some of you had traffic issues getting in I'm sure this was just a one off however some of the meeting times will be revised in view of this so expect an early Saturday morning folks.

Thanks again Alex :)
I'll be coming along and heading down from Kent so no doubt catch the reading convoy unless one starting closer. stick me down for a stand pass I'm in a satin silver :)
Last edited by leeroyv on Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tonyb86 wrote:And i dont mind doing the convoy again (Chippenham).. although we will be leaving earlier this year :lol:
Thanks mate! pm'd, and yes i dont blame you for going earlier, last year was a mission to get in! il try and sort a new time out for all the meet points! so we dont get stuck in the jam! [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]