The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
*nub* wrote:FYI tegiwa have now listed this on their website @ £100 although I'm determined not to buy it, can only imagine how much profit theyre making on that :bad-words:

Yes mate I saw that today they also claim with import tax it will cost you more, however most adds from America will include the potential import tax price. I'd rather pay the extra than give to them. Like you say they prob paid like £30 for it
By *nub*
cosmicmarc wrote:
*nub* wrote:FYI tegiwa have now listed this on their website @ £100 although I'm determined not to buy it, can only imagine how much profit theyre making on that :bad-words:

Yes mate I saw that today they also claim with import tax it will cost you more, however most adds from America will include the potential import tax price. I'd rather pay the extra than give to them. Like you say they prob paid like £30 for it
Yeah exactly, I expect them to sell at a profit, but if they're making like £50 on it that takes the piss a bit.

has anyone actually bought this and avoided fees? I might message the ebay user
*nub* wrote:and that was me commenting on facebook, I was hoping they'd lower it slightly if I put them under pressure :smile:

Haha nice one

Sick of the prices they charge if I'm honest it's a piece of plastic for gods sake

It may be worth messaging them mate to be honest

Ask if they can do a cheap deal for a few orders lol
By *nub*
Could ask for a group buy but I get the impression they make enough money, they don't really need to lower the price lol as people will buy them anyway. I also asked if they'd be interested in making a J's racing replica, in my opinion it would sell very well but again they are not interested :P
*nub* wrote:Could ask for a group buy but I get the impression they make enough money, they don't really need to lower the price lol as people will buy them anyway. I also asked if they'd be interested in making a J's racing replica, in my opinion it would sell very well but again they are not interested :P

Yeah they sold 11 already recently. I'm not paying tegiwa £100 not a chance is rather not bother. Shame I can't get hold one and ask my friend Andy who I had make the air ducts replicate it in vac formed plastic and then have option of painting yourself if not bothered for standard look.
*nub* wrote:Could ask for a group buy but I get the impression they make enough money, they don't really need to lower the price lol as people will buy them anyway. I also asked if they'd be interested in making a J's racing replica, in my opinion it would sell very well but again they are not interested :P

I got a reply mate he usually sends parcel as a gift and the import tax is minimal he also sells them at lower price for overseas customers. So crooks of it Tegiwa clearly robbing people again
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]