The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By *nub*
What's the price and condition ? I'm not that fussed either, will add it to my list of other things I want but shouldn't buy as I've already spent too much this month on the Ep3
I had the ep3 cover off and that was different. But i bought this on here months ago as an rbc cover but never fitted it and don't have an ep3 to double check.

It seemed bigger than the k20 cover. God knows
Having a swatch on google it actually looks more like an fn2 cover going by the look of the i-vtec badge and the honda on the top. Maybe thats why i paid what i did.

If anyone can verify would be great lol.
howie1987 wrote:Having a swatch on google it actually looks more like an fn2 cover going by the look of the i-vtec badge and the honda on the top. Maybe thats why i paid what i did.

If anyone can verify would be great lol.

I think it could be for the fn2 mate it's definitely different to the cover for the RBC
*nub* wrote:they guy is proposing a group buy, anyone interested?

Haha he has had me and you on his case then lol

Leeds106 could be interested if the price is right I had also been in touch with a another company in America. They offer it at about $80 dollars all bit included however the postage is $80 dollars from them so eBay guy looks the cheapest by far.
*nub* wrote:one of you message the ebay guy and ask how much for 10, 15 group buy etc ;)

Be honest it will be easier to just buy single for the saving he just messaged me. Only way to get one cheap was if you wanted the RBC manofold as he would effectively put that in the same parcel.

So it looks like it will be an item to buy when have spare cash with nothing to do lol
By *nub*
yeah he is saying he can do it for £80 each but can't sell large quantities at a time. Still if its £20 less than tegiwa then it's worth it and I told him he can probably sell a lot in the long run
Sorry lads i genuinely was sold this as an rbc cover.and never fitted it so didnt even realise. Cant even check as the ep3 is sold.

Hope the guy that sold it to me is happy with himself lol.

Anyway good luck on getting one for the rbc.
*nub* wrote:yeah he is saying he can do it for £80 each but can't sell large quantities at a time. Still if its £20 less than tegiwa then it's worth it and I told him he can probably sell a lot in the long run

It's cheaper than tegiwa just buying one at a time direct off him, I personally can't be bothered to organise a group buy if I'm honest.
cosmicmarc wrote:
*nub* wrote:yeah he is saying he can do it for £80 each but can't sell large quantities at a time. Still if its £20 less than tegiwa then it's worth it and I told him he can probably sell a lot in the long run

It's cheaper than tegiwa just buying one at a time direct off him, I personally can't be bothered to organise a group buy if I'm honest.
Possibly cheaper...
TEGIWA IMPORTS wrote:
cosmicmarc wrote:

Possibly cheaper...
No it is cheaper mate I've been in contact with the seller and gone through postage and import it's still cheaper than yours, it's not something I'm going to get into a debate around as if I get one I'll buy it for eBay not paying £100. Does yours also contain the bolts?

Who actually supplies you guys aswell as honda charge £145 for the cover

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]