The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
You guys are awesome! Thank you for all the support you've given me for so many years. I am much grateful to my UK customer. I've never seen more loyalty and support. You are definitely given my highest priority and the best I can offer.
By *nub*
What I meant by not accessible is they are not available to buy over here and as said, they don't come up on my eBay UK search at all unless I search for the part number. Also I wasn't criticising the price by you, I know this is dictated by Honda themselves and as with everything, sometimes small items RRP is more than you'd expect it to cost.
I still think it would be ideal if you made a for sale thread, there are rules regarding official forum traders however I believe this is not required in your case. There are many users on here selling 1 off items that they make or sell; cam covers, LEDs, b pipes and many other things. If you were an actual business selling masses of different products then you would be required to pay the fee but in your case I'm pretty sure selling a few RBC covers a month doesn't warrant doing this. Take a look in the for sale section, look for threads with many pages for examples of this.
*nub* wrote:What I meant by not accessible is they are not available to buy over here and as said, they don't come up on my eBay UK search at all unless I search for the part number. Also I wasn't criticising the price by you, I know this is dictated by Honda themselves and as with everything, sometimes small items RRP is more than you'd expect it to cost.
I still think it would be ideal if you made a for sale thread, there are rules regarding official forum traders however I believe this is not required in your case. There are many users on here selling 1 off items that they make or sell; cam covers, LEDs, b pipes and many other things. If you were an actual business selling masses of different products then you would be required to pay the fee but in your case I'm pretty sure selling a few RBC covers a month doesn't warrant doing this. Take a look in the for sale section, look for threads with many pages for examples of this.
You know I was thinking about this, and I think it is because we use different English. What we call a hood, you call a bonnet. What we call a trunk, you call a boot. It sounds so weird to me, but I'm sure it's the same to you. Then, comes the RBC. We call it an RBC Intake Manifold, you call it an RBC Inlet Manifold. I guess I should put that word into the title/description and then there will be no issues.

Thanks for the tip.

Here's another. What we call an Intake pipe, you call an induction pipe. I'm sure you think we are backwards, but it's just plain different English. My spanish also works the same with Spain vs Mexico. We speak Mexican Spanish here, but in Europe, they speak Spain Spanish. Crazy Americans. :)

If you want parts from America, OR better yet, if Americans are wanting to sell things to Europeans, we have to learn/adjust to each other. :-D
Fixed...

Previous Search: "RBC Inlet"
Result: Nothing but one RBC, for £291shipped from the UK, and a Thermal Gasket from the UK
(£291shipped is highway robbery, obviously, not good)

Current Search: "RBC Inlet"
Result: 9 items now, which it now includes my 7 items from the US: 4 RBC listings [with the £200shipped competing item to the above], 2 Thermal Gaskets, and 1 RBC Cover

Done. I'm glad I finally did this, and all thanks to you.
Right okay so bit of an update

I finally placed an order form are friend in the USA however after a week he had supply issue from Honda and had to put an order in. Unfortunately this meant a bit of wait but I did ask if he came across one in meantime to message me and we can sort out the payment through paypal invoice.

After great communication with the seller and very open and honest conversations he managed to source me a second hand one with some new bolts. Sent me through a load of pictures and not really too many things wrong with it. After offering a second price and set of new bolts I paid the seller by paypal invoice.

Have to say this guy is a top ebayer and would reccomended easily
I think nub maybe pointing out the confusion from the statement, "form are friend." Or maybe I'm the one lost, and "from our friend" actually isn't the correct way to say it.

Anyway, you have me blushing :oops: with all the kind words. Thank you. Believe it or not, there are some tough customers out there, and despite my very best, you just can't please them.
GST2RSX-S wrote:I think nub maybe pointing out the confusion from the statement, "form are friend." Or maybe I'm the one lost, and "from our friend" actually isn't the correct way to say it.

Anyway, you have me blushing :oops: with all the kind words. Thank you. Believe it or not, there are some tough customers out there, and despite my very best, you just can't please them.

Haha well my excuse is I was typing on my phone.

Either way great communication mate much appreciated.
Well my cover arrived today from the USA, came with the 3 bolts and some brand new too nuts.

This was a second hand one that he managed to source for me and it's barely got any blemishes that would concern me.

Here it is fitted boring I know but just backing up that the eBay sell lee is a top bloke.

Also cost me £24 less than tegiwa.

*nub* wrote:Not a great saving on RBC covers alone due to the import duties but it will still work out slightly cheaper.
The point is it possibly won't, if you have to pay VAT/Duty than you will be paying more than you would from us :vconf:

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]