The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
*nub* wrote:20% added to the price declared then like £8 handling fee. It's below the threshold for the other duty which is not due if totals less than £9 or something.
eBay price inc shipping - $144.16
Using Paypal's rate today = £87.27
Times by your 20% = £104.72
Then let's add Parcelforce's fee £12

TOTAL £116.72 - considerably more than our price

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-h ... cover.html

HTH [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
TEGIWA IMPORTS wrote:
*nub* wrote:20% added to the price declared then like £8 handling fee. It's below the threshold for the other duty which is not due if totals less than £9 or something.
eBay price inc shipping - $144.16
Using Paypal's rate today = £87.27
Times by your 20% = £104.72
Then let's add Parcelforce's fee £12

TOTAL £116.72 - considerably more than our price

https://www.tegiwaimports.com/genuine-h ... cover.html

HTH [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

YAWN

I waited 1 whole week for it to arrive I paid £76 for it no extra duties if you wish ill show you my PayPal transaction.
It would have been cheaper still if it had been brand new £86 you charge £100 then your delivery fee plus no £1 nuts.

Plus tegiwa what are you so concerned you pop up all the time face the fact that there are people out there who just for really like giving you their money.

And the nuts may be only a £1 each so why don't you put them in the kit you sell???????

Your boring I saved £24 got it in a week its second hand so what, 3 very tiny black marks no big deal and my bay is hardly a show and shine bay so who gives a sh-t.
Last edited by cosmicmarc on Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oh and £24 is better in my pocket

I can't understand why your so concerned about the way I spend my money to be honest when you come on the forum and you talk crap like you've done oter times its more reason to go look elsewhere and purchase products. Really you should have a think about how you conduct yourself across the forum and that awful Facebook group where I've seen you arguing. Is that really necessary if you confident about your reputation then surely you don't need to concern yourself trying to point out the price of shipping from USA when you still get wrong as brand new it's still cheaper to buy from the USA FACT!!

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]