The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By steve horrocks
I got a pair of those that manbond linked to. Bit of a ball ache, but fitted in pre face lights. Found a suitable file & spun it a few times in situ, only needs half mil or so taking out of the housing, it's snug & needs a wiggle, but they're in & a definite improvement! Show up just how yellow & dull the headlights are now!
By Milano Trev
iceman wrote:mb or trev, if you have spare set can you measue thickness for me please of the led bulb ?

looking at ordering these for my pre face front sidelights and number plates but not sure if too thick, 10mm wide

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/10x-T10-501-W ... 43b7cb2ea1
I've not got one to hand dude, but I'm certain that ones you gave me to give mb aren't quiet 10mm poss 8 or 9. So maybe you'd have you run a file around to shave a little bit off to fit. As post above did :)
By iceman
steve horrocks wrote:I got a pair of those that manbond linked to. Bit of a ball ache, but fitted in pre face lights. Found a suitable file & spun it a few times in situ, only needs half mil or so taking out of the housing, it's snug & needs a wiggle, but they're in & a definite improvement! Show up just how yellow & dull the headlights are now!
Material of bulb or headlight housing and they clip securely in place as per correct fitment hulbs ?
By o_otyper
Manbond wrote:ive got some LED sidelight bulbs,got them in the largest length possible rated at 5k, they are exellent for the £1:99 price tag posted! They stick out of the housing that much they light the black outter housing up to! Haha!

mb

Can anyone help me find a link for these on ebay, the link is dead

also whats the maximum size that can fit into the license plate/interior light?
By Manbond
The photo two posts up is my car! I still run them! They are brilliant an really bright!

Mine are simaliar to the ones in the last post bottom link!

Mb
By lukeyboi89
Manbond wrote:The photo two posts up is my car! I still run them! They are brilliant an really bright!

Mb
thanks for that, have you got hids with these? the first ones i linked are rated 6000k which would match my hids (slight blue tint),or are yours just bright white?
By Manbond
lukeyboi89 wrote:
Manbond wrote:The photo two posts up is my car! I still run them! They are brilliant an really bright!

Mb
thanks for that, have you got hids with these? the first ones i linked are rated 6000k which would match my hids (slight blue tint),or are yours just bright white?

The sidelights I've got are rated at 5k an yeah are white but yeah I have HIDs at 6k which hsveca tint of blue!

Mb
By lukeyboi89
Manbond wrote:
lukeyboi89 wrote:

Mb

The sidelights I've got are rated at 5k an yeah are white but yeah I have HIDs at 6k which hsveca tint of blue!

Mb
ok brilliant,

so to confirm these 5k leds look ok with 6k hids, ie they arent too white? ;)
By Manbond
lukeyboi89 wrote:
Manbond wrote:
lukeyboi89 wrote:

Mb

Mb
ok brilliant,

so to confirm these 5k leds look ok with 6k hids, ie they arent too white? ;)
Yeah but I supose it depends on how much of a tint your HIDs have eh! Lol

Mb
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]