The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By eds9332
Hey guys,

After upgrading my H1's to Osram Night Breakers my sidelights are looking horribly yellow
in comparison

Any recommendations on sidelight bulbs to match?

Cheers [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By eds9332
Krooza! wrote:I got Philips Bluevision in mine mate.
Nice will check them out on the bay, take it they are standard 501s

Is the only access point to replace via pulling the wheels arch back?

Cheers
By ScottBremner
Maybe not the only way but the easiest by a mile. There is an area in the wheel arch liner that looks like it's been designed to bend and pop out so you can put your hand in.

5-10 mins per side first time if say.
By Krooza!
Yes just standard 501's mate!!

Yes that is the easiest way!!
By Manbond
ive got some LED sidelight bulbs,got them in the largest length possible rated at 5k, they are exellent for the £1:99 price tag posted! They stick out of the housing that much they light the black outter housing up to! Haha!

mb
By Krooza!
Manbond wrote:ive got some LED sidelight bulbs,got them in the largest length possible rated at 5k, they are exellent for the £1:99 price tag posted! They stick out of the housing that much they light the black outter housing up to! Haha!

mb
I'm liking them!! Where you get them from?? eBay??
By Krooza!
Manbond wrote:Yes ebay, I went for the ones with the most LEDs on! There are really bright even in the day!

Mb
Nice one!! I'll go look now!!
By Matto247
Manbond wrote:Yes ebay, I went for the ones with the most LEDs on! There are really bright even in the day!

Mb
You got a link? Cant be arsed to look lol
By eds9332
Manbond wrote:ive got some LED sidelight bulbs,got them in the largest length possible rated at 5k, they are exellent for the £1:99 price tag posted! They stick out of the housing that much they light the black outter housing up to! Haha!

mb
They're monsters! Just fitted near enough standard blue visions in and not a great difference

Any chance of a picture with these on?

Cheers
By iceman
Manbond wrote:Ill try and get a pic up tomorrow! They are very bright for the size!

Mb

perfect, just ordered set [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Manbond
iceman wrote:
Manbond wrote:Ill try and get a pic up tomorrow! They are very bright for the size!

Mb

perfect, just ordered set [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

You wont be dissapointed!

Mb
By Cracksta
interesting, got myself a pair of bright LED with gold tips but this looks like a monster, interested to see how 'odd' will it look when its lit lol
By Manbond
ok a really quick pic i took about 10 mis ago off the phone camera! its not the best pic and you can see the snow falling on the camera shot but you get the idea of the brightness!

hope this helps?

i take another shot with them on in the day tomorrow!

mb
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]