The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By Manbond
Sorry lads couldnt be arsed goin out in the cold to de-snow it! Lol! For less then 2 quid posted you cant go wrong really eh?

Mb
By Manbond
tried to take a couple a pics this morning but coming out crap and dont do the LED bulbs any justice!

mb
By Just Dirk
Manbond wrote:tried to take a couple a pics this morning but coming out crap and dont do the LED bulbs any justice!

mb
Android device? :lol:
By eds9332
Manbond wrote:ok a really quick pic i took about 10 mis ago off the phone camera! its not the best pic and you can see the snow falling on the camera shot but you get the idea of the brightness!

hope this helps?

i take another shot with them on in the day tomorrow!

mb
Thanks for that mate

How bright?! Like Hids!
By Manbond
Not HID bright but defo miles brighter than any other sidelight bulb ive seen!

What does everyone else of think of these?

Mb
By iceman
just gone to fit these and dont fit pre face as too big to go through hole so need to find set similar but that fit pre face

manbond, ill give you these mate as spare set when see you next [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]
By Just Dirk
Manbond wrote:Not HID bright but defo miles brighter than any other sidelight bulb ive seen!

Mb
Mine came yesterday, not fitted yet though :)
By Manbond
iceman wrote:just gone to fit these and dont fit pre face as too big to go through hole so need to find set similar but that fit pre face

manbond, ill give you these mate as spare set when see you next [smilie=karls_thumb.gif]

Oh noway! Totally forgot youve gone youve got a pre facelift now! Yeah ok cheers ill have them next time am down!

Mb
By Manbond
Just Dirk wrote:
Manbond wrote:Not HID bright but defo miles brighter than any other sidelight bulb ive seen!

Mb
Mine came yesterday, not fitted yet though :)

Youll love 'em iceman was well impressed whe saw them last week!

mb
By Milano Trev
Tell you what then, I'll grab yours soon.. And I'll pass 2 of what I get to manbond on the 16th at tdi dyno day if they've turned up by then if that's cool???

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]