The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
Adam-MGTF wrote:
gobbledygook wrote:There's a useful 'How To' here on cleaning the IAC valve:

http://www.diymyhonda.com/rsx/fix-that- ... 0505-iacv/
my bad! its actually the IAT not IAC lol... i was close!

these are the codes k-Pro is giving me

10 p0113 IAT Sensor High voltage
41 p0135 primary heated oxygen sensor (primary H02S) (sensor 1) Heater Circuit Malfunction

Cleaning the IACV should stop the surging idle problem.

I get IAT Sensor High voltage (Inlet Air Temp) when I forget to plug in the sensor, so check that the sensor is actually plugged in, and if so that the wiring is OK. It's the sensor on the other side of the pipe from your ratchet in this pic:

For the oxygen sensor fault I'd check you have actually fitted it to the exhaust (not usually a problem, but your build is unique!), check it's plugged in and that it's wired in correctly to the ECU. If this checks out you can test the heater circuit with a multi meter to see if it's blown. If so you need a new one.
gobbledygook wrote:
Adam-MGTF wrote:
gobbledygook wrote:There's a useful 'How To' here on cleaning the IAC valve:

http://www.diymyhonda.com/rsx/fix-that- ... 0505-iacv/
my bad! its actually the IAT not IAC lol... i was close!

these are the codes k-Pro is giving me

10 p0113 IAT Sensor High voltage
41 p0135 primary heated oxygen sensor (primary H02S) (sensor 1) Heater Circuit Malfunction

Cleaning the IACV should stop the surging idle problem.

I get IAT Sensor High voltage (Inlet Air Temp) when I forget to plug in the sensor, so check that the sensor is actually plugged in, and if so that the wiring is OK. It's the sensor on the other side of the pipe from your ratchet in this pic:

For the oxygen sensor fault I'd check you have actually fitted it to the exhaust (not usually a problem, but your build is unique!), check it's plugged in and that it's wired in correctly to the ECU. If this checks out you can test the heater circuit with a multi meter to see if it's blown. If so you need a new one.

saw this after i Pm'd you mate, It does make sence after i thought about it! lol the Oxy sensor in the exhaust is definatly there lol my worry atm is that we might have got the black wires mixed up but im not sure how to check, i have a mate thats epic with wires (dan who you can see in the threaD) he will know his stuff!

hopefully we can do that at the same time we sort the fans... i need to figure out what the out put for the fans is off the ECU, im guessing the coolant temp sensor goes from the engine to the k-pro which then tells the fans to operate from what i've learnt on here

so i need to work out how to wire that all up now lol

Long time ago I had and Ep3 for 220k kilometers in[…]