The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
After having my rocker cover painted, I don't want to cover it up with the plastic cover...

Has anyone polished the fuel rail or done a wire tuck etc?

Or is the only way to uprate the fuel rail (not doing that)
RM CYA wrote:It's a fuel rail. Just leave it and let it do it's job. Polishing things is gay.
:badrazz:

i tucked the wires on mine, looks much nicer than the plastic over, polishing however is impossible, its all tarnished

RM CYA wrote:It's a fuel rail. Just leave it and let it do it's job. Polishing things is gay.
Have you not seen what the fuel rail looks like?! :scratch:
You should do the same about your paintwork, it's there to stop the shell from rusting, leave it do it's job cause polishing is gay! :wink:
Josh1921 wrote:Polishing it isnt impossible. It does come up but takes ages by hand. Its a lot quicker if you use the polishing tool on a dremel! Comes out like new. :bigthumb:
Awesome, I've hand polished a set of alloy wheels before so I know the work involved haha, I have all the shizz somewhere in the shed so shouldn't be too bad
Eric_Sn@il wrote: i tucked the wires on mine, looks much nicer than the plastic over, polishing however is impossible, its all tarnished

Exactly the pic I wanted to see, thanks man, any extended wires, problems id expect, advice?
Jameshop wrote:
Have you not seen what the fuel rail looks like?! :scratch:
You should do the same about your paintwork, it's there to stop the shell from rusting, leave it do it's job cause polishing is gay! :wink:
I have, it looks like a fuel rail. Liiiiiiiiiitle bit of a different situation regarding the paintwork. But if spending an afternoon polishing a fuel rail is your sort of thing, crack on.
By dent-remover
leeglf wrote:i thought about carbon wrapping mine but looks a bit too fiddly for me.
I've done this with my oem fuel rail, I tucked the wires and ground off the metal lugs for the plastic wire casing, just tidied it up a little...it is fiddly to wrap it and it peeps off on the edges from the heat...check my thread out on "what's done to your ctr" for pics.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]