The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By typer1stone
i recently bought a lowering seat rail only to find it really did,nt suit the recaro in my premier,so i sent the rail back for a refund,basically i find the recaro to be too high,one day i had a thought, what if i could higher the floor where my feet rest by the pedals so i placed a plastic foam pad under the floor mat and instantly it made a big difference to my seating position,i am now a lot more comfortable what a result.the foam pad i used is a smidge smaller than the floor mat so is no way going to slip under the pedals and does not move around its perfect.been using it for 2 weeks now its great.
By baddohc
never come across that mod before but i had a civic vtis mb6 once...
found it really difficult to drive without stalling when i bought it..
i then drove my friends turbo'd civic vtis mb6 with no problems even though it had a stage 4 clutch etc..

after a few days of head scratching.. :scratch:

i realised why it was wierd to drive! The guy had cut and welded the accelerator pedal further up!
By MarkX
So you haven't really altered the seating position then.
By eatthis
MarkX wrote:So you haven't really altered the seating position then.

no hes altered the feating position
By typer1stone
hah yes i have altered the level of the floor i find its great,i am only 5/10 and i am well happy now but before the mod i was considering a lowering seat rail i tried that did'nt fit really or selling the car,now i am keeping the car,btw the foam pad is about one and a half inch thick though a small amount it makes a huge difference in comfort.
i recommend you try it.the reason i used foam was because it does not slip around the floor,but the only problem i do have is that the floor mat does move and occasionally i have to move it back to the proper position,another mod to work out soon enough,staples may be?
By toast
Good for you mate. Im 5ft 11 and i have to put the chair miles away from the steering wheel or else i look like this guy

:lol: Love the simpsons
By eatthis
toast wrote:Good for you mate. Im 5ft 11 and i have to put the chair miles away from the steering wheel or else i look like this guy

:lol: Love the simpsons
im 6ft 2 and most of that is my legs thats how i drive everything :lol:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]