The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
Ideal cheers, are these hard to fit? Iv got access to a ramp n tools was thinking bout doing it myself but if it's a pain I'll take it to a garage also will I need anything else...droplinks?
Second this if anyone can answer. Where can you get droplinks for, my internet searching of the usuals has not be successful, teigwa???
If you only have £500 to spend i would get a better headunit, weighted gear knob, jdm rarb and with the change look into intake or backbox.

Thats for day to day driving. If i was to do it for a performance orientated car it would be Camber arms and bolts, FRSU, Lowering springs, Decent rubber if not got already, if you have then id get a weighted knob, shifter bushes and engine inserts.
Hondata kpro £570 use a generic map on it will still make a good difference over standard. If need be put on a dyno to check Afr.
Lowering springs and fitment 200
2nd hand catback 200
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]