The largest Civic Type R club forum

Established in 2002 it brings together people from all over the world to discuss their one love of Type R's.

Done any mods? Let us have look or give us some tips.
By Sacrificial Pawn
Bought some of these the other day; correct size for the CTR 24/15 and they're bloody superb for the money.

£11 a set delivered! :cooldude:

Mine turned up in 3 days and I can't believe how much better they are than OEM wipers. Also didn't think I'd get this excited over cheap wiper blades! :lol: :ymca:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0127456398
Last edited by Sacrificial Pawn on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By jreedy
sweet find sac p, ive been wanting to get a set of these for ages so i'll be ordering a set in the next 10 mins now. These will be up there on top of my favourite mods list now :WOOT :thumbup:
By ShaunCTR
Good call :thumbup:

Will be ordering some as my passenger one has split anyway so this has come at the right time :-D
They're not the same wipers at least.

The ones I put the link up to really are excellent; don't leave a mark or any water on the screen. Can't vouch for longitivity but at £11 I'm not overly worried about giving them a go. :thumbup:
By mjhamilton
for £11 it is worth a punt... just ordered a set and will let you know... I plan to use my steamcleaner and squegee (sic) to remove 4 years of wax and crap from the screen to see if this makes them nice and smooth... I recently got new bosch standard wipers and these sqeak like buggery....

... let's wait and see
By Ijut
Fitted mine at the weekend, they got a good workout given all the rain and so far very happy with them. I did find that 'at speed' they were no better than the normal wipers I used to have on, but as said for the money cant complain. :thumbup:
By mjhamilton
got mine today.. took seconds to fit and unike the Renault ones the passenger side does not touch the plastic and make a noise or mark...

For £11 these are perfect.... :WOOT
By ShaunCTR
Got mine today and fitted them... WOW they are fantastic!! Totally clear the windscreen of all water with no squeeks just nice and smooth and silent. Well worth the £11 :thumbup:
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]